Poland - PlusLiga 2022/2023

• I thought that rumors about Bednorz are more reliable, but in this situation...

They already announced players who left the team and Kooy wasn't there. So we can assume, he will stay for another season. And, as you said, he practises with the team

• We just have started and arleady Karyagin (Zaksa) and Szalpuk (Warszawa) are injured :white:

I thought that Szalpuk finally will play full season and back to past shape:set:

I wonder how seriosly Karyagin s injury is=O

• Szalpuk has really bad luck. I`m so sorry for him and hope he will return as quick as possible and be healthly for the end of season;)

About Zaksa situation, I wonder if they will hire someone:/

• I don’t follow the PlusLiga, how are the teams that will partecipate in the CL this year? Apart from the ZAKSA situation i didn’t read anything about them here in Italy.

• I don’t follow the PlusLiga, how are the teams that will partecipate in the CL this year? Apart from the ZAKSA situation i didn’t read anything about them here in Italy.

Jastrzębski - 2nd team of Plus Liga last season and SF of CL last season, they have exactly the same team, only one bench OH changed.

Zawiercie - 3rd team of Plus Liga last season, they seem strong, they have good names like Kovacevic, Konarski and Kwolek, Danani, the setter Tavares is also back to playing after missing a lot of last season due to illness/injury.

Both should win their groups definitely.

• Nysa - Zaksa 3:0 :what:

Zaksa without Semeniuk is a totally different team. I really hope they are thinking about hiring another OH during the season. Ben Tara is sooo good, we are lucky that he wants to play for Polish NT :heart:

• what is going on with SKRA??? they lost quick with Warszawa and now with weak Lwów:white: I feel like one more lost match and they will have new coach...

• Arash Dosanjh and Ovidiu-Costi Darlaczi signed with Bielsko-Biała

maybe they will stay for the end of league games...

• Trefl Gdańsk – Grupa Azoty ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3:1

(25:22, 22:25, 25:18, 25:23)

Rosters:

Trefl: Martinez (13), Niemiec (8), Bołądź (20), Kampa (7), Urbanowicz (10), Sawicki (20), Perry (libero) oraz Czerwiński, Nasewicz i Droszyński

ZAKSA: Kaczmarek (22), Janusz (2), Staszewski (8), Bednorz (10), Paszycki (8), Huber (7), Shoji (libero) oraz Kluth, Śliwka, Smith i Żaliński (2)

I really like Trefl Gdańsk this season. Before the start league I thought this roster is just fine but without any chance for high place, but they suprised me very well. They have young players with experience setter and libero. It`s work good:win: