Turkey - Efeler Ligi 2022/2023

• Jaeschke took the leadership role from nimir since playoffs. Nimir is not doing bad but he is not as dominant as he was in the beginning of season, besides his serve.

At ziraatbank side, ter maat and atanasov are doing great but Juantorena attacking terribly today. At least his reception is solid so far

• Jaeschke took the leadership role from nimir since playoffs. Nimir is not doing bad but he is not as dominant as he was in the beginning of season, besides his serve.

At ziraatbank side, ter maat and atanasov are doing great but Juantorena attacking terribly today. At least his reception is solid so far

I love Nimir, but he is not a winning opposite. He is hardly a leader and his teams failed lots of times.

• I love Nimir, but he is not a winning opposite. He is hardly a leader and his teams failed lots of times.

He was really good at the first half of season. He didn't get as much set after jaeschke arrived. Also most teams started to get precautions against him so he started to be blocked more often. I like watching him a lot but I'm a sucker for strong jump servers so I'm kinda biased 🙈

• Because you didn't follow Modena season where both had good chemistry on a court.

lol

I personally do not want N’gapeth for several reasons. He is expensive and unmotivated. He is overweight during club season and this shows that he lacks professionalism. The current coach, if you can call him a coach, is simply unqualified and cannot manage a team with high ambition. One can wonder how the hell he is going to manage that shitty guy with many shitty troubles in his bag.

• I personally do not want N’gapeth for several reasons. He is expensive and unmotivated. He is overweight during club season and this shows that he lacks professionalism. The current coach, if you can call him a coach, is simply unqualified and cannot manage a team with high ambition. One can wonder how the hell he is going to manage that shitty guy with many shitty troubles in his bag.

Ngapeth is a dumb move from perspective of some European Cup ambitions/salary-level of play ratio, but I don't think he's nearly as big off-court trouble as his reputation suggests. Nimir and Ngapeth in Modena had this laid-back dynamic, and to be honest this is something that perhaps is a reason why Nimir tends to underperform from time to time in clutch games. Ngapeth just doesn't give a damn, but he'll be still probably around a level of the best OH in the Turkish league.

With Atanasov (Novosibirsk), Juantorena (Modena), Jaeschke (Japan), Bruno (Spain?), Ferreira, Louati (Poland) - I don't even know who's gonna play in Turkey besides some mid-level players like Kujundzic.

• And Ziraat won the league. Congrats to Eksi, Osmany and co.!!