Chinese Female Superleague 2022/2023 (with 2022 Chinese National Championship)

• 16hrs until midnight for me and I still have to prepare :S, but Happy New Years everyone!!!

Wishing you health and happiness with lots of love and laughter for 2023!!! <3

• The CVL Semi finals and 5th-8th ranking series...

(Times are gmt+8)

Schedule is from CVA notice dated 25 Dec.

2 Jan (first leg)

13:00 Liaoning vs. Jiangsu (5th-8th)

15:00 Shandong vs Beijing (5th-8th)

17:00 Shanghai vs. Shenzhen (Semi-final)

19:30. Tianjin vs. Fujian (Semi-final)

3 Jan (second leg)

13:00. Beijing. vs. Shandong. (5th-8th)

15:00. Jiangsu. vs. Liaoning. (5th-8th)

17:00. Tianjin. vs. Fujian (Semi-final)

19:30. Shanghai. Vs. Shenzhen (Semi-final)

4 Jan (third leg, if tie is 1:1)

13:00. Liaoning. vs. Jiangsu (5th-8th)

15:00 Shandong. vs. Beijing (5th-8th)

17:00. Shanghai. vs Shenzhen (Semi-final)

19:30. Tianjin. vs. Fujian (Semi-final)

volleySrb

• This one is not happening. I would be very surprised if Fujian could take a set. But I like both teams.

• Julian Chow i dont understand a word of chinise, why they give a point to Shangai at 19-19 when challenge show there is no block touch

I thought so too, and even the commentator didn't see anything wrong with it...it must have been the faintest of touches...

perhaps Shenzhen should've been more forceful in challenging the point like calling the tournament referee to adjudicate, if they have one here...

:|

I relooked ....did no.7 make contact?

There was no protest at all from Shenzhen so I'm guessing that maybe she did :|

• this match is worth of finals, cvf need to ban Tianjin from competition :lol:

I knew the Tianjin-Fujian match was gonna be one sided, so I went to do something else...

maybe I’ll watch the replay later.

Shanghai-Shenzhen was different, it could go either way until the last point was played.

Hopefully the second leg will be another close encounter :cheesy:

• Just finished the replay.

3rd set could've been Shenzhen's, but errors/miscommunication towards the end.

Bytsenko played 3 positions so far this season, OH, MB, and now OPP. lol

As much as how bad Wang Weiyi was in the NT she really does play a key role for Shanghai's passing/defense.

In the end the team that wanted it more won. Let's go Shanghai!!!

• Zhong Hui appeared to be injured when they were leading 16-9...the sight of her grimacing with her back bent double made my heart skip a beat...later when she resumed play, she missed hit/was blocked 4,5 times and when SZ caught up and overtook them, it looked all over. Fortunately they recovered and more importantly Zhong Hui is alright.

Wang Weiyi - she did ok in last year's CVL too, but then during VNL and the WCH...it looked like a different player showed up.

Maybe she plays better around players she's familiar with...idk

• Zhong Hui appeared to be injured when they were leading 16-9...the sight of her grimacing with her back bent double made my heart skip a beat...later when she resumed play, she missed hit/was blocked 4,5 times and when SZ caught up and overtook them, it looked all over. Fortunately they recovered and more importantly Zhong Hui is alright.

Wang Weiyi - she did ok in last year's CVL too, but then during VNL and the WCH...it looked like a different player showed up.

Maybe she plays better around players she's familiar with...idk

It did look scary. It was a no contact play which is worrying, but also because she couldn't stand upright. Thankfully she came back and looked fine for the most part.

Hope to see her healthy and with the NT this summer! :box: