Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• She's tall for Japanese setter :| Had some U-Squad experience and then spent a few years on NEC bench. Joined Kurobe this year. Haven't ever enjoyed her much. Doesn't seem like a 'thinking' setter ** also, terrible defender

Kurobe's MBs started the season so well. Ineffective tonight :white:

#12 has ditched her knee pads. This must be some coach therapy thing or something. It's out of control

Ukishima was fun to watch for a Back-up player for a foreigner esp. The libero is indeed a highlight as well. The setter seems the main issue in the team to me as well, if to call something, she does get random kills for herself...

• Ukishima was fun to watch for a Back-up player for a foreigner esp. The libero is indeed a highlight as well. The setter seems the main issue in the team to me as well, if to call something, she does get random kills for herself...

Ukishima is a good player. She's just been the one for years who gets benched when the imports show up

Yasuda's 3/4 in attack in a couple sets :lol:

• Okayama is having their way with PFU

Kurobe has 9 or 10 service errors :aww: You can't afford that when you're Kurobe

• If everyone on Kurobe had played as well as their libero, Hitomi Fukumoto :heart: , they would have won that match . She's beautiful flinging her body all hither and yon

• Toyota is the real deal :cheesy: Tie Break with JT :box:

• In just one short year the Toyota kids play a team like JT with "we can win this" mentality. That's impressive :rose:

Toyota 3:box: 2 JT Marvelous

• It was another day of hard decisions for me.....JT (with Thatdao) vs Toyota (Hattaya).

I followed the match when JT was leading Toyota 2-1 sets. Then I thought Toyota was the slight underdog here....I think this is one my weaknesses, I like underdogs, especially when they are behind ....:dance6:

• Julian Chow , Brilliant Aries youtube is not a good stream, but Li-Wen Chang has started for BA if you want to have a look. 5/10 doing well. I'm so disappointed the stream is bad :(

• It was another day of hard decisions for me.....JT (with Thatdao) vs Toyota (Hattaya).

I followed the match when JT was leading Toyota 2-1 sets. Then I thought Toyota was the slight underdog here....I think this is one my weaknesses, I like underdogs, especially when they are behind ....:dance6:

Toyota would be considered a big underdog against JT. Underdogs are the best if they overdog once in a while :super:

• the visual is ok....I’ll recognise Li-wen even if it was much worse Lolss....she is wearing pink no.5 right ?

There is no volume though :|

Yes #5

I hadn't noticed no audio. I've had it muted. I can watch 4 or 5 matches at once but I can't listen to that many :lol:

It's probably just a fan sitting there with their iPhone

• I don't understand why Himeji are such losers. They have a solid lineup with plenty of bench. Maybe it's a karma thing due to their butt-stalker friendliness :/

• 2022.11.19 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats

Kurobe 1–3 SAGA

16-25

25-23

16-25

21-25

78–98

Toyota 3–2 JT

26-28

25-22

22-25

25-22

15-12

113–109

Okayama 3–0 PFU

25-16

25-22

25-19

75–57

Toray 3–2 Denso

25-18

25-20

20-25

24-26

15-6

109–95

Saitama 3–1 Hitachi

25-22

25-13

24-26

25-17

99–78

NEC 3–0 Himeji

25-16

25-19

25-17

75–52

Look what Denso almost did there

Kurobe, the only home team to lose :( What has happened to their middle blockers, combined 6/28 :hit:

Thatdao 8–5 Hattaya in blocks

• I don't understand why Himeji are such losers. They have a solid lineup with plenty of bench. Maybe it's a karma thing due to their butt-stalker friendliness :/

lmao:rolll:

I've only seen one of their matches against Saga, I don't know but you don't really sense any kind of motivation from their hitters. Even when they're struggling it's a pretty bland scene almost as if they're ok with it. But with every other team especially Ageo they look like they need to get revenge after losing a match.