Serbian Women's NT 2023

• National Volleyball Training Center is no dream anymore. Ana Bjelica opened building ceremony.

The national volleyball training center will have an area of 20.3 thousand square meters, and the value of the project is 22.4 million euros. Deadline is may 2025.

Center will have:

3 training halls/courts(800 seats each) that can be later transformed in 1 big hall for big games.

2 beach volleyball halls/courts

accommodation facilities for athletes with 70 rooms(as well as the kitchen and everything that goes with the hotel)

a medical center

a gym

sport clinic

and federations office rooms

nc2.jpg

https://www.fivb.com/en/about/…eyball-training?id=100894

• I gave up on Lazovic last year, and I was even mad she was constantly taking someone’s spot on the roster just to be serving sub. But she proved me wrong, she really improved her passing and especially her defense which looks really good right now, and smart lethal attacker as she was.

Lazovic/Uzelac is right now our best OH duo considering the form others are at. First time in a while that we have some depth in OH position :lol:

I’m here for it, only wish Tica would get a chance as well

Stevanovic is a massive upgrade to our block-defense system, she is much faster then rest of ours MBs and manages to get good touch to allow def and transition attack. And compared to last week we actually have slide attacker now :box:

That 1 on 1 block on Koga in the end of 4th set was mind blowing, especially knowing how good of an attacker Koga is

The first win was very much needed for psychological factor in order to have a chance to come back after 0/4 week, it makes it easier for the girls now that they’ve broken the chain of bad games and for Gio and new staff to finally get a first win with the team

Still not that level of volleyball that we are used to but I’m happy with what I see this week, connection, energy, fighting for every ball, and defense was incomperably better then last week.

Uzelac is amazing once again :heart: eventhough this was her first time playing against Asian style volleyball

• But she proved me wrong, she really improved her passing and especially her defense which looks really good right now.

I would say almost the same, the only exception is bolded part. Lazovic always have been amazing defender. And when i said always i mean even when i watched her in live during her Postar days, LoL (2010, 2011 or whatever). VNL 2019 (2nd and 3rd week), VNL 2021, ECH 2021 (against Turkey), in all mentioned competitions she was our best OH when it comes to defense. Mobile, agile, great positioning, soft ball control, speed,......,everything.

So I don't know where this impression came from that she was bad before, and I'm actually interested why you think like that?

• So I don't know where this impression came from that she was bad before, and I'm actually interested why you think like that?

Maybe its just that she was not great passer so I never took her defense serious enough either

But anyways, Im impressed now ^^

Also, she can score in many different ways, so versatile attacker. If she keeps good performance in terms of passing, I’ll stand behind her being on the roster even when Uzelac and Ivanovic start dominating in a few years :super:

Im so happy because I really liked her and had big expectations before ‘22 season when I started thinking that she couldnt live up to expectations because she couldnt improve her passing to compensate for her liability in block

Season in Monza really crushed her confidence, maybe it was just that

Uzelac/Ivanovic locked for future anyways, but Im happy for any OH, as I previously said its nice to finally have some depth in OH position :rolll:

• Nice and funny lineup, but i think that girls aren't in the camp anymore.

Ognjenovic/Boskovic in, Jaksic/Zelenovic out. I guess also Popovic instead of Osmajic. :aww:

• Nice and funny lineup, but i think that girls aren't in the camp anymore.

Ognjenovic/Boskovic in, Jaksic/Zelenovic out. I guess also Popovic instead of Osmajic. :aww:

I know :(

Lets hope Osmajic play a bit in next 2 matches, it will be room for that for sure, she can buy her spot.

But you are right, He will probably bring Popovic, Aleksic, Stevanovic.

Maybe Kocic if is Aleksic turn for break, but Kocic-Popovic duo would be disaster.

• Lets hope Osmajic play a bit in next 2 matches, it will be room for that for sure, she can buy her spot.

against Croatia if i don't see her at least for a bit (actually cheering for starting position) i would be like really really disappointed/GTFO GARGAMEL.

• do you really think that is important enough so they will mention on a press :lol:

I mean It’s an interesting question? Don’t think it’s as random or unimportant as you’re acting like