CEV U17 Volleyball European Championship 2023 Women

• like I said these kind of teams can play good at group phase but when it matters...traditional teams are the ones that wins

• I just ended to watch the final

It was a massacre of Italy in all match...they just let turkey play at 3rd set after long advantage but rest of time ...was an easy swept

Italy seem like old italian teams in 2000s,well around with players doing good in all elements

We see at this tournaments, the teams that really developp and rely in their own talent

• Like I said despite many ups and downs italy will win at the final

I like a lot greece....they put so much pressure into italy and turkey...I hope they continue like these,their oh that was awarded is really good prospect

And tosini as mvp really well deserved....i hope she continue improving.. is kind of oh that italy needs

• Like I said despite many ups and downs italy will win at the final

I like a lot greece....they put so much pressure into italy and turkey...I hope they continue like these,their oh that was awarded is really good prospect

And tosini as mvp really well deserved....i hope she continue improving.. is kind of oh that italy needs

Tosini, Caruso and Bovolenta seem to have the possibility of becoming good prospects...

Let's see what happens as soon as they can put on a couple of muscles...

• I hope so. But for now, it's not a bad thing for the group to rely on both OHs.:lol::lol: (188cm+ 192cm) I never saw Italy with OHs so tall.

Tosini, Caruso and Bovolenta seem to have the possibility of becoming good prospects...

Let's see what happens as soon as they can put on a couple of muscles...

I think Ludovica Tosini is a huge talented player, probably the wing spiker that Italy needs for the near future, eventhough she is right now only 15 years, for me she is ready to play with the U21 team for the world championship!!!

• I think Ludovica Tosini is a huge talented player, probably the wing spiker that Italy needs for the near future, eventhough she is right now only 15 years, for me she is ready to play with the U21 team for the world championship!!!

Tosini (but not only her) are excellent players...

The problem won't be the technical rate but, as for the last girls to leave the youth team, everything will depend on how much power they will have...

Take Dominika Giuliani, who has just left Club Italia: she is tall and talented, theoretically the prototype of the modern OH, but when she attacks she doesn't move the ball and, right now, Italy needs the kind of girl who makes a loud noise when she hits the ball...

• I think Ludovica Tosini is a huge talented player, probably the wing spiker that Italy needs for the near future, eventhough she is right now only 15 years, for me she is ready to play with the U21 team for the world championship!!!

Naah, she's very good for her age category, but she's also 15, that would've been too big leap.

I liked Tosini and Bovolenta from this Italian team, Tosini is a decent prospect, Bovolenta was great at the net and we had some discussion about her height couple weeks ago, the rest was so-so, but it's way too early to draw any conclusions.