CEV U17 Volleyball European Championship 2023 Women

• Begum Kaçmaz (MB), Eslem Yılmaz (OH), Ceyda (OH)& Ceylin (Opp) Kuyan twins are the ones to watch from turkey. Our setter, libero and second Middle are weak spots but this is very young age group to conclude anything. Generally there are other late bloomers comes in for u19 so I'm not worried about those positions.

We have already quite a good line up for middleblockers but Begüm is really really good for her age. Very balanced with both blocking and her attack👏

• Türkiye won against Slovenia with a 3-0:box:

They will probably reach to semis with this score. Begum Kaçmaz :obey:

• She is such a dominant MB. I hope she will have an injury-less career.

We had such promising players and they had set backs bcz of serious injuries.

Yes unfortunately, many young promising MBs (İlayda ucak, Karmen Aksoy etc) were cursed with injuries😩

• Usually those teams choke at finals i remember a u20 where france and belarus were first of their groups and lose to turkey and serbia

• Maybe, but u20 and u17 are different levels, i doubt teams at this level have this type of mental strengths. For example, Greece team look physically stronger

What happened to Serbia team? Did you guys miss main players or is this just a bad generation?

• What happened to Serbia team? Did you guys miss main players or is this just a bad generation?

Its hard to say, yes i know for few players that are missed but... Its seems more that they lack experience, its one year younger team, mostly 2008, and this 2,3 girls that are 2007 didn't played last year with gen 2006. So this team had zero games in their pockets, we didn't played qualifications too.

But also we traditionally suck in that category. :lol:

• Its hard to say, yes i know for few players that are missed but... Its seems more that they lack experience, its one year younger team, mostly 2008, and this 2,3 girls that are 2007 didn't played last year with gen 2006. So this team had zero games in their pockets, we didn't played qualifications too.

But also we traditionally suck in that category. :lol:

Indeed this category is too young to make any conclusion. Our 2000-2001 generation was I think 11th out 12 teams in u18 ech. Then they become 3rd or 4th at u20wch. And this group had 4 players that are core of our senior team now (Ebrar, İlkin, derya, Elif Şahin) on the other hand, our golden generations 1994 and 2002 have only a few players who played or could play in senior nt. developing talent is way more important than getting medals at this stage.

• Begüm Kaçmaz

17 points

11/15 -> 73% in attack
    6 blok +17 WL

GOAT:heart: