Poland - Tauron Liga 2023/24

• :what: hopefully she will play like in Swiecie and Pila before, I think when she is playing fulltime, she is quite solid

Yes. Hopefully it will be the same case and finally Bydgoscz will be relegated like Świecie and Piła :D

• Yes. Hopefully it will be the same case and finally Bydgoscz will be relegated like Świecie and Piła :D

:lol: I know you want Palac to be relegated but I still have sympathy for that team, like it´s a part of history of Polish league and they still somehow manage to survive...and Sikorska was not the reason why Swiecie was relegated :)

• :lol: I know you want Palac to be relegated but I still have sympathy for that team, like it´s a part of history of Polish league and they still somehow manage to survive...and Sikorska was not the reason why Swiecie was relegated :)

I know she wasn't the reason, but I don't really like what happen with that team in the last couple of years.

• I know she wasn't the reason, but I don't really like what happen with that team in the last couple of years.

you mean like bad transfers ? :lol:

• you mean like bad transfers ? :lol:

Bad transfers + the fact that they don't care that much about their youth teams and young players development

• Bad transfers + the fact that they don't care that much about their youth teams and young players development

ok I dont know about this, I always thought Palac is one of the greatest teams working with youth

• Bydgoszcz will hire Gabriela Ponikowska too. Probably it will be more painful to watch their games than last season. I’m curious whether they want to hire any foreign players.

Any news about Lijewska or Dudek? I would love to watch them in our league

• Bydgoszcz will hire Gabriela Ponikowska too. Probably it will be more painful to watch their games than last season. I’m curious whether they want to hire any foreign players.

Any news about Lijewska or Dudek? I would love to watch them in our league

I've heard that they wanted to hire a Cuban player as OPP, but I doubt that Sikorska will be back-up and what's more they will apparently sign a contract with Lipska and Makarewicz, who can both play as OPP as well. So maybe any foreign MB (I've heard rumours about Tina Grudina) or maybe they want to copy transfer policy of Kalisz and focus only on polish players. Ponikowska after great previous season would be the best option at the moment, so fingers crossed for this move to happen. I don't like this team, but it always better for the whole league if the teams from the bottom of the table can fight the best ones.

• don´t worry, Nowakowska will carry the team on her own :P

• MB Paulina Brzoska left Stal Mielec

L Justyna Łysiak officially renewed with Budowlani

• Opp Weronika Gierszewska officially renewed with Stal Mielec.

S Ewelina Polak stays with Budowlani for next season

• MB Joanna Pacak officially joins BKS Bielsko-Biała

good transfer for both sides. She deserve for better club than Wrocław