BRA.gif Ana Luiza Berto

Opposites:

BRA.gif Lorenne Teixeira

BRA.gif Tifanny Abreu

Outside Hitters:

BRA.gif Glayce Vasconcelos

BRA.gif Maira Cipriano

BRA.gif Mayara Barcelos

BRA.gif Gabrielle Eduarda Marcondes (Duda)

BRA.gif Amanda Danielli

Middle Blockers:

BRA.gif Fabiana Claudino

USA.gif Brionne Butler

USA.gif Callie Schwarzenbach

BRA.gif Geovana Freitas

Libero:

BRA.gif Camila Brait

BRA.gif Silvana Papini

São Caetano Vôlei

Setters:

BRA.gif Laissa Rosa

BRA.gif Eduarda Rudgeri

BRA.gif Laura Machado

Opposites:

BRA.gif Maria Luiza Eloi

BRA.gif Letícia Cruz

Outside Hitters:

BRA.gif Giovanna Oliveira

BRA.gif Alessandra Santos (Neneca)

BRA.gif Lohayne Endres

BRA.gif Eduarda Amaral

BRA.gif Sandra Soares

Middle Blockers:

BRA.gif Giulia Dias

BRA.gif Yasmin Brasil

BRA.gif Dara Hendges

BRA.gif Camila Braga

Libero:

BRA.gif Júlia Moreira

BRA.gif Bianca Carlone

Sesc-RJ/Flamengo

Setters:

CAN.gif Brie King

BRA.gif Rosely Nogueira

Opposites:

BRA.gif Sabrina Machado

BRA.gif Kimberlly Gomes

Outside Hitters:

BRA.gif Michelle Pavão

USA.gif Veronica Jones-Perry

BRA.gif Helena Wenk

BRA.gif Gabriella Guimarães (Gabiru)

Middle Blockers:

BRA.gif Juciely Silva

BRA.gif Julliana Gandra (Juju)

BRA.gif Valquíria Dullius

Libero:

BRA.gif Laís Vasques

BRA.gif Marcelle de Arruda

Sesi Vôlei Bauru

Setters:

BRA.gif Danielle Lins

BRA.gif Lyara Medeiros

Opposites:

BRA.gif Edinara Brancher

BRA.gif Pamela Sanabio

BRA.gif Franciane Richter

Outside Hitters:

BRA.gif Maiara Basso

BRA.gif Gabriela Cândido

BRA.gif Karina Souza

BRA.gif Milena Banks

BRA.gif Aline Mossmann

Middle Blockers:

BRA.gif Mayhara Francini

BRA.gif Mayany Souza

BRA.gif Letícia Hage

BRA.gif Larissa Gongra

BRA.gif Kátia Machado

Libero:

BRA.gif Leia Nicolosi

BRA.gif Juliana Perdigão

Unilife Vôlei Maringá

Setters:

JPN.gif Tamaki Matsui

BRA.gif Beatriz Martins

BRA.gif Vivian Lima

Opposites:

BRA.gif Daniela Cechetto

Outside Hitters:

BRA.gif Mariana Brambilla

BRA.gif Natália Danielski

BRA.gif Karol Tormena

ARG.gif Daiana López

BRA.gif Jéssica Dantas

Middle Blockers:

BRA.gif Jussara Silva

BRA.gif Francynne Jacintho

BRA.gif Nandyala Gama

BRA.gif Brenda Marissa

Libero:

COL.gif Juliana Toro

BRA.gif Anielly Fernandes

• I didnt know Lorrayna was going tô SESC... I thought that Sabrina would bê starter.

• I didnt know Lorrayna was going tô SESC... I thought that Sabrina would bê starter.

Okay, so that one is kind of based on not super trustworthy twitter rumors lol. People are saying Sesc is getting an opposite from the Italian league and she makes the most sense. I still added it though because I'm manifesting it, it'd be great for her.

• Okay, so that one is kind of based on not super trustworthy twitter rumors lol. People are saying Sesc is getting an opposite from the Italian league and she makes the most sense. I still added it though because I'm manifesting it, it'd be great for her.

Somehow I got the impression that Sabrina was going to be a backup no matter what, but apparently they are still deciding whether she'll be a starter or not, so I'm going to put her in the roster and remove Lorrayna (;().

Also, Rabadzhieva to Praia. Is she doing well in the Russian league? I feel like she's a downgrade over Brayelin.

• I Saw that Rosamaria aim tô play with Bernardo. Sabrina hás been doing really good games.

I dont know about How Dobriana hás been doing in Kazan. But in theory Dobriana, Natinha ? and Maira ? Would put a great team on reception and defense. I like the changes on Praia... Isnt like Brayelin has Won something by her on for Praia. She is a good/great player. If Praia hád money to keep her would bê massive but I think that praia want to change their game style and Dobriana os a good set. A foreigner attacking OH would bê good either. Or putting Tainara back as Offensive OH and hiring a good Opp as Lorrayna, Edinara...

• I Saw that Rosamaria aim tô play with Bernardo. Sabrina hás been doing really good games.

I dont know about How Dobriana hás been doing in Kazan. But in theory Dobriana, Natinha ? and Maira ? Would put a great team on reception and defense. I like the changes on Praia... Isnt like Brayelin has Won something by her on for Praia. She is a good/great player. If Praia hád money to keep her would bê massive but I think that praia want to change their game style and Dobriana os a good set. A foreigner attacking OH would bê good either. Or putting Tainara back as Offensive OH and hiring a good Opp as Lorrayna, Edinara...

Rosa said she wants to play in Brazil again but not for the next season. I don't know if Sesc can afford her anyway tbh, unless she REALLY wanted to play with Bernardinho and was willing to take a huge paycut. I'm very curious to see where she'll end up btw, I feel like we have nothing so far.

And about Praia, that's true. They've had the strongest roster for years and weren't able to do anything with it, so sometimes the way a group of players comes together is worth more than their invidual talents. A team can be more (or less) than the sum of its parts.

• I tried to add what we know so far about the teams. Again, let me know if I missed anything. This website still confuses me a bit tbh, but I did my best with the formatting. Idk how to add multiple posts so that each team can have its own post for the roster.

Bradesco has a * because we still don't know if they'll accept the Superliga A spot. If they decide to continue in the Superliga B, the spot will be given to the winner of Taubaté vs. Vinhedo.

• I tried to add what we know so far about the teams. Again, let me know if I missed anything. This website still confuses me a bit tbh, but I did my best with the formatting. Idk how to add multiple posts so that each team can have its own post for the roster.

Bradesco has a * because we still don't know if they'll accept the Superliga A spot. If they decide to continue in the Superliga B, the spot will be given to the winner of Taubaté vs. Vinhedo.

Why did you put rosters as spoilers?🤷

• Why did you put rosters as spoilers?🤷

That's a good question lol. I guess I just felt like it was going be too long/messy once we get the full rosters? I can change it though.

I wanted to do the thing where each team was its own post... Can I still do that? Or I would have to delete all the other comments that came before?

• That's a good question lol. I guess I just felt like it was going be too long/messy once we get the full rosters? I can change it though.

I wanted to do the thing where each team was its own post... Can I still do that? Or I would have to delete all the other comments that came before?

In other threads, people do separate posts for each 3-4 teams and update them according to transfer news. I think it looks more neat and easy to check rosters. However appreciate the effort anyways! I can imagine it is a lot of work to keep these posts updated. Kudos to other posters maintaining other league threads as well👏👏👏

• In other threads, people do separate posts for each 3-4 teams and update them according to transfer news. I think it looks more neat and easy to check rosters. However appreciate the effort anyways! I can imagine it is a lot of work to keep these posts updated. Kudos to other posters maintaining other league threads as well👏👏👏

Thank you for the help! I think I'm going to split the teams up between two comments since I do have the top two posts.

• If it's true, Aline Segato to Barueri is my transfer of the season so far. Helena Wenk gets a lot more hype because of her height, but from what I've seen of them, Aline definitely seems more ready.

• If it's true, Aline Segato to Barueri is my transfer of the season so far. Helena Wenk gets a lot more hype because of her height, but from what I've seen of them, Aline definitely seems more ready.

Actually, Gabi Cândido to Pinheiros is my transfer of the season lol. I'm still not sure how they pulled that off, I was sure that she was going to end up at a big team (Osasco or Sesc were my guesses).

Btw, I wonder if Lorrayna is planning on staying in Europe. She hasn't had a great season in Bergamo, but maybe there's a place for her in one of the newly promoted teams or something? Polish league is also a possiblity. I thought she would be headed back to Brazil, but most of the teams have their opposites already. Unless Bruna Moraes goes to South Korea again... do your thing, Pinheiros.

• So apparently Bradesco STILL haven't decided if they're playing the Superliga A or not... We're in June. This is ridiculous.

If they give up their spot (and, let's be honest, chances are that they will), it goes to Taubaté. But the thing is that Taubaté can't start planning for the next season without knowing which division they'll be playing, and the more time it passes, the harder it will be to build a competitive team. The vast majority of the players they could go for must be signed by now.

So it looks like we're going to have another Abel Moda next season.

• So apparently Bradesco STILL haven't decided if they're playing the Superliga A or not... We're in June. This is ridiculous.

If they give up their spot (and, let's be honest, chances are that they will), it goes to Taubaté. But the thing is that Taubaté can't start planning for the next season without knowing which division they'll be playing, and the more time it passes, the harder it will be to build a competitive team. The vast majority of the players they could go for must be signed by now.

So it looks like we're going to have another Abel Moda next season.

Update on that: Bradesco is not playing the Superliga A (surprise surprise). Now some people are speculating that Campinas (Superliga C) will somehow get the spot instead of Taubaté, because otherwise their transfers make no sense.

• Update on that: Bradesco is not playing the Superliga A (surprise surprise). Now some people are speculating that Campinas (Superliga C) will somehow get the spot instead of Taubaté, because otherwise their transfers make no sense.

Update part 2: Since Bradesco and Taubaté both said no, São Caetano (11th place in the last Superliga) will not be relegated and will be playing in the first division again next season.

• How is Mayany's development going? She was super hyped on this forum few years ago, but I saw she was quite poor last season.

After that amazing 2018 season with minas she moved to barueri and she was so so then she moved to osasco where she had great season with blocking record but at playoffs non existing then moved to bauru where she was a ghost of her past shape and being bench and nothing good