Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• Nanami Asano already has 5 Blocks. What has gotten into that girl :box:

• Derya has some of that Casual Friday approach Tugba had

• NEC vs. Kurobe Here Kurobe is leading in Set 1

and the BIG one today ... JT vs Hisamitsu Here

Kurobe NEC is the Big One for me :) SAGA's hanging in so far but JT is just too ridiculously good

• Could see this coming a mile away. Kurobe up a couple points until the reach 20. Now it's 20–22 :white:

• Come on power of the reverse jinx :whistle:

[-] Yes :!:

Kurobe takes it in overtime :box:

Won't matter though. NEC will hit them with countermeasures. Pimpichaya super hates those

Kurobe middle blockers rock :drink:

• Can you try some reverse jinx for Saga, they being clobbered by JT in set 2 :|

Can't worry about Set 2s. JT will implement countermeasures against you even when they win. They're like mobsters

Moeri Hanai has really beefed up, btw

• I wanna see Fukazawa pat Miyu on the ass. Miyu is so normal but you can see these kids almost tremble a little bit when they touch her, or she says something to them. She's got deep character. It's beautiful

• Kurobe stepped on someone's toes in set 1 and got kicked in the butt in set 2 :huh:

yeah, but I’m not gonna worry about a set 2 :lol:

• Everyone on JT is hitting 50% or higher except Yukiko Wada :white:

• Set 3 is looking equally bad for Kurobe and SAGA. Color me worried X/

• YAY! Kitamodo just scored her first V1 point :box:

• Kurobe is coming back :box: SAGA is overpassing to Jaja. If you're going to overpass don't do it anywhere near Jaja

• Mina Higashi is growing up. They gave her a picture of some beef for VOM. It must be something as a young woman finding yourself quarterbacking a team like JT Marvelous

• I'm not going to say anything about the present Kurobe situation

• Trust Pimpichaya and your middle blockers Kurobe. Boo Ya :!: Set 3 is where it's at

This just got serious for NEC

Kurobe 2–1 NEC

• kurobe played better without derya or nec played really bad in set 3?

Derya was having an off night. Shit happens. My live stats quit so I don't have numbers, but it looked like what I mentioned: Trust Pimpichaya and your middle blockers Kurobe

NEC is starting Koga in set 4 :box: