Men’s CEV Champions League 2024

• I wonder what could have happened if Anastasi subbed Recine for Lucarelli and not Leal. Another coaching disasterclass after Eccheli’s

• The truth is that women's volleyball is dominated by clubs from Turkey, and men's volleyball by Poland, and Italian clubs can't do anything about it. The last time an Italian club won the men's Champions League was in 2019 and this in the absence of clubs from Russia for last 2 years. It's not just about Zaksa, because if it weren't for Zaksa, Jastrzębie would have won a year ago. This year probably Jastrzębie will win and next year someone else will win, because Zaksa is going bankrupt.

• The truth is that women's volleyball is dominated by clubs from Turkey, and men's volleyball by Poland, and Italian clubs can't do anything about it. The last time an Italian club won the men's Champions League was in 2019 and this in the absence of clubs from Russia for last 2 years. It's not just about Zaksa, because if it weren't for Zaksa, Jastrzębie would have won a year ago. This year probably Jastrzębie will win and next year someone else will win, because Zaksa is going bankrupt.

yeah yeah i can see last year JW winning against Trento (robbed of the QF against ZAKSA) and Perugia, keep coping. I’m honestly tired of reading your bullshit, might block you if this forum allows it

• De Cecco is injured, what a two days for italian volleyball…😂

• Not that Lube would have much more chances with him against Trento (I don't see Berlin pulling off a miracle comeback), quite concerning for their playoff chances in Superlega though. Already this year they suffered painful defeats, e.g. against Monza in the Coppa Italia in the 1/2. From the point of view of Serie A, it is obviously better for Trentino to play in the final against the Poles, because Lube does not have much of a chance there. Even if Trentino plays in the final, it will have to be in 100% shape and play perfectly. Jastrzębski Wegiel may not be as strong as Zaksa, but he has arguments to win the Cup. Trentino lost the Champions League finals in 2021 and 2022. with Zaksa and they will have to put it out of their minds and play as best as they can. From what I remember, the last time Trento won the Champions League was in 2011. still with Juantorena and Kazyiski. If not now then when?

• Trentino's victory isn`t certain in the match against Lube. This year they have already suffered painful defeats, including against Monza in the 1/2 Italian Cup. From the point of view of Serie A, it is obviously better for Trentino to play in the final against the Poles, because Lube does not have much chance there. Even if Trentino plays in the final, it will have to be 100% fit and play perfectly. Jastrzębski Węgiel may not be as strong as Zaksa, but it has arguments to win the Cup. Trentino lost the 2021 and 2022 Champions League finals to Zaksa and they will have to forget about it and play as best they can. From what I remember, the last time Trento won the Champions League was in 2011. Still with Juantorena and Kazyiski. If not now then when? Certainly, only Trentino can save this disastrous season for Italian clubs and is the only one able to fight with the Polish champion.

• lube win will the cup as I predicted at the start of the season. Such an unfortunate injury for Sbertoli and Trento

• Trento assorbed better than expected Sbertoli's absence. Surely playing against this Modena helped, but still it's a good morale boost opening the playoffs with a 3-0 win. Watch out for Monza, when they're on they're a threat to anyone.

• JW-Trento? I see JW as heavily favorite if Trento is without Sbertoli, if he recovers (well), it’s 6’/40 for trento

• What a pity that JSW didn`t signed with Jean Patry for next season. Patry wanted to stay in club, but unfortunatly Kaczmarek will be main Opp in 24/25. Patry played great game against Ziraat and he is in good shape. JSW have chance for final, but they need to win 2 sets in Ankara and it will not be that easy like in Jastrzębie.

• I would also praise Acquarone, who is playing instead of the injured Sbertoli and is delivering well.

Now they need two more sets in Lube, whose players are never to be considered out.