Italy - Superlega 2023/24

• https://x.com/curvbiancorossa/…/1774489529627422767?s=46

Perugia=Third world. And then they wonder why they all hate them.

I support Perugia and I was close to them. So what? This is Perugia, this is PalaBarton. That is the best you get with a 12 euro ticket.

Why didn't these people say they put a banner and security made them remove it, because it closed the visual to other fans and they didn't give a s*it about it? It took like 30 minutes for the security to make them remove it and let other people in the same sector being able to watch the game.

• I support Perugia and I was close to them. So what? This is Perugia, this is PalaBarton. That is the best you get with a 12 euro ticket.

Why didn't these people say they put a banner and security made them remove it, because it closed the visual to other fans and they didn't give a s*it about it? It took like 30 minutes for the security to make them remove it and let other people in the same sector being able to watch the game.

because it was 2 hours before the fucking game and it didn’t close any visual. They asked to watch the game like the Curva Nord but denied. The ticketing price and position is all a choice of PERUGIA, so you can’t criticize that.
    have some respect for the people who chose to follow their team in a shithole during Easter.

• because it was 2 hours before the fucking game and it didn’t close any visual. They asked to watch the game like the Curva Nord but denied. The ticketing price and position is all a choice of PERUGIA, so you can’t criticize that.
    have some respect for the people who chose to follow their team in a shithole during Easter.

I was there. It closed my visual. They took that thing off like 5 minutes before the game started. I could see almost nothing during the warm up.

Curva Nord is another sector and its tickets have another (higher) price. It is fair to you moving from a sector to another, when you paid less than other people in the sector you wanna move to?

The ticketing price and position is the same as all other venues: best visual = higher price. What did these people expect when they bought the cheapest tickets available? Anyway, all other sectors were sold out, so that was the only place to watch the game available, I had to go there myself because there was nothing better left to buy.

• I was there. It closed my visual. They took that thing off like 5 minutes before the game started. I could see almost nothing during the warm up.

Curva Nord is another sector and its tickets have another (higher) price. It is fair to you moving from a sector to another, when you paid less than other people in the sector you wanna move to?

The ticketing price and position is the same as all other venues: best visual = higher price. What did these people expect when they bought the cheapest tickets available? Anyway, all other sectors were sold out, so that was the only place to watch the game available, I had to go there myself because there was nothing better left to buy.

sei italiano? Se sì ti spiego come è andata la cosa e come funzionano queste cose in generale, se no smetto di perdere il mio tempo.

• sei italiano? Se sì ti spiego come è andata la cosa e come funzionano queste cose in generale, se no smetto di perdere il mio tempo.

Non stai perdendo tempo, lo perdo io al massino. Ero lì a due metri. Hanno litigato per 30 minuti con la sicurezza perché il settore non era di loro gradimento e per aver appeso lo striscione, che chiudeva la visuale di mezzo campo a noi seduti lì.

• Non stai perdendo tempo, lo perdo io al massino. Ero lì a due metri. Hanno litigato per 30 minuti con la sicurezza perché il settore non era di loro gradimento e per aver appeso lo striscione, che chiudeva la visuale di mezzo campo a noi seduti lì.

Perfetto, se sei mai stato in trasferta sai anche che la gestione dei tifosi ospiti è totalmente a discrezione della squadra di casa e che per una questione di correttezza è necessario poter concedere agli ospiti di tifare, che sia uno solo o che siano in 100. Lo striscione non so che visuale bloccasse dato che era stato posto come quello della Nord.

Ti invito a recuperare il post su facebook della Curva Biancorossa

• Non stai perdendo tempo, lo perdo io al massino. Ero lì a due metri. Hanno litigato per 30 minuti con la sicurezza perché il settore non era di loro gradimento e per aver appeso lo striscione, che chiudeva la visuale di mezzo campo a noi seduti lì.

aggiungo il commento del capocurva di Perugia

“mi spiace e sai che non condivido questo trattamento, come mi spiace della situazione di questa sera, sono a cena con uno di loro e mi hanno riferito che li hanno fatti spostare dal loro posto inizialmente preso e non che potevano aprire il loro striscione perché oscurava striscioni di abbellimento che sono insignificanti. Non è mai successo e mi dispiace che si crei questa immagine di Perugia.

• One of the best games I’ve ever seen in my life. What a fucking team, my boy Reggers was absolutely fantastic.

• Congratulations Paperoga .

The game was indeed fantastic.

Last year, Perugia had 2-1 lead in the series and could have finished the series in Milano, where in 5th set, due to injuries - Marco Vitelli played as an OH at the end of the tiebreak. They wasted this opportunity, lost that game 2-3 and lost the series 2-3.

Today (yesterday), Perugia had 1-0 lead in the series and could have virtually finished the series in Milano (2-0 lead with eventual two games at home) - they had 3 matchpoint attacks in the tiebreak, didn't kill any (Plotnitski), lost this game 2-3 and ...? ;)))

• How did Giannelli play? He was awful in the first game. He didn't set the middles at all. OHs were always spiking against a 2 people block and he used Semeniuk 80% out of system, making the guy go out of the game. The moment Leon showed up, it was like all balls to Leon in system.

• Asking Realista for a more competent opinion.

What do you think about Milano’s passing system with Loser and Reggers?

• Asking Realista for a more competent opinion.

What do you think about Milano’s passing system with Loser and Reggers?

Loser is at 38% positive reception, Reggers is at 29% - Milano has the 2nd-worst passing in the playoffs (40%), so I don't think it works at all, haha. I see the point though - as Milano struggles in reception - but if there are any benefits, they're rather minor, and I wonder whether occasional receiving impacts Loser and his performance offensively (Reggers as an OPP receiving in P1/P4 rotations is nothing unheard of).

But Piazza has always been very creative tactically as a coach: he played with Sokolov as a MB-OPP in Cuneo, in weird system with 3 outside hitters and 1 MB due to injuries in Milano at some point, right now there are several instances of him trying to optimize some rotations (for example, at some point of the season, while in 2nd line in service rotation - Ishikawa was occasionally deployed to the 1st zone as an opposite and Reggers played in 6th zone as an OH).

• Monza takes a key win in Trento to force the series back at home. Well deserved MVP award for Takahashi, but both Loeppky and Maar were very important. Not a great game for Trento and Rychlicki suffering some injury just made it worse for them. Now both series are tied at 2-1, because after a hot start from Milano Perugia got back on the right track, stepping up their defensive intensity and blocking positioning, en route to a 3-1 win.