Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• The problem with Anthi is that, she is not happy to play in OPP position. What happened in previous years in GS was; when Alexia's contract expired and moved back to Vakıf, Anthi was asked to play as OPP, which was refused but later on convinced to play at least temporarily, until the club finds a solution. Due to elections and financial problems of the club, the best(!) they could find was Katherine Bell, which resulted with disaster and Anthi was back to opp and finished the season with a dropped face. It was said the, the reason leaving GS was these incidents.

When she signed with THY and in addition THY signed with Bergman, I said that this would cause a crisis and Anthi will be benched. It exactly what happened. I also liked her a lot but not her atitude, when the team needed her most, therefore I don't know, how the things will work for her, under Ze's coaching.

Anthi has the potential to play in high level against the big three.She did it the previous seasons playing as Op or OH.She carried GS the most of the times.Alexia in the second round(when they played together) was a big flop.

This season was really unlucky because of health issues and because of the persistence of Ze to use all the time Bergman.We saw her really embarrassing performance of the last game against VB...

We ll see next season.

• Anthi has the potential to play in high level against the big three.She did it the previous seasons playing as Op or OH.She carried GS the most of the times.Alexia in the second round(when they played together) was a big flop.

This season was really unlucky because of health issues and because of the persistence of Ze to use all the time Bergman.We saw her really embarrassing performance of the last game against VB...

We ll see next season.

I think that her health problems started before the start of the season because until the part which she injured , her spikes was way weaker in power compare to the last season.

• Anthi has the potential to play in high level against the big three.She did it the previous seasons playing as Op or OH.She carried GS the most of the times.Alexia in the second round(when they played together) was a big flop.

We ll see next season.

Are you sure? I don't know if Anthi is your favorite player but saying Anthi carried GS, most of the time is sooo pretentious. As I said, I liked her very much and she excited me all the time with her attacks and win points but;

1- Alexia and Anthi played through all the normal season together (2021-2022) in 26 matches.

2- Alexia's performance was really poor at the beginning of that season especially in 1st 4 matches due to adaptation but from 5th week and onwards (starting with GS-Eczacıbaşı), she raised the bar and had a good season in general.

3- Anthi also played well and contributed to team a lot. She played with 47% killing percentage and 49% pos. reception which can be considered as very resonable and furthermore so good.

4- In that season, Alexia was the highest scorer with 594, while Anthi was 5th with 548 points however Alexia played with 42% killing percentage, mainly because of the low performances in 1st 4 matches, at the starting of the season.

I don't know your point having such a conclusion that, "Alexia in the 2nd round, when they played together there was a big flop". This is completely wrong. You might be confused with something else...

Saying once again, I liked her very much but my opinion is; she made a big mistake in her preference. I hope, she finds herself soon and contributes to Turkish Volleyball, for another couple of years.

• I just can't answer in these sheets.I have no time, maybe as u have.I just remember in that period 21-22(second round)against FB,VB Ecza ,Alexia played very poor games.If you have time,and I think u have,find me the stats.Have a nice day.

PS I love Anthi but my favorite one is Bosco

• I just can't answer in these sheets.I have no time, maybe as u have.I just remember in that period 21-22(second round)against FB,VB Ecza ,Alexia played very poor games.If you have time,and I think u have,find me the stats.Have a nice day.

PS I love Anthi but my favorite one is Bosco

OK then, when you claim something, you had better cross check.

https://tvf-web.dataproject.co…=164&PID=114&type=LegList

Good day!

• First of all one this these matches happend in the first half of the season. Second after the first half she became worst. Not something really serious but she was messy specially in the play offs. It was much talked in this forum the fact that she get worst in the second part. Maybe this is what he remembers.

Competition Site by Data Project

• You really don't worth to answer but again you try to provoke me with your post, by filtering the matches in which Anthi scored more or had higher killing%. I can find many and list here the vice versa figures in the favor of Alexia e.g, Yeşilyurt, Karayolları, Bolu, Vakıfbank, Sarıyer, Mert Group etc. Even at Eczacıbaşı they performed almost same W/L and similar things in the sheets you have shared.

By sharing above sheets it really proves how biased you are towards players. Your friend claimed that "I just remember in that period 21-22 (second round) against FB,VB Ecza ,Alexia played very poor games" and the sheets I have shared, one from the 1st half and 2 from the 2nd half to show that, it was not the case as he claimed and that was it.

You have no idea about what team dynamic is, about while one stops other takes over, so next time think twice and knock on another door.

• Still bullshitting? Who the hell you are to comment on my life or to tell me what to do or not? You wrote things which are completely wrong and when it is proven, you try to hide behind another bullshit. If you don't like my post, don't read it, but if you continue with your bulshit, have in mind that, I will track it 7/24.

• I still believe that 3-4 of you inside here, that u always write and write and write and u need always answer and answer and answer ,you really don't have a real life.Try to get one,everything after that will be much better.

For you and of course for us.

Bruh chill schooling people less than half your age about getting a life 😅 Maybe they're able to multitask more or maybe they're just students y'know. We are used to writing long paragraphs online in this generation, it doesn't really take much time 😂 1-2 mins for a short novel lol

• In every thread the same parsleys...I decided to read some news about Russian league and then I met again the same parsleys to defend la maleducata(in italiano)Ebrar...And think about they were of the same nationality. What a coincidence...And they never stop...

• Yea... Totally man we know everyone's nationality here. Anyway.

https://x.com/OmahaSupernovas/status/1781444494602141810

It seems Stephanie Samedy will not be part of the team which makes sense bcs Yasmeen Bedart-Ghani was transferred. I heard Sigorta Shop will stop sponsoring Muratpasa however and they didn't transfer anyone else yet...

• Yea... Totally man we know everyone's nationality here. Anyway.

https://x.com/OmahaSupernovas/status/1781444494602141810

It seems Stephanie Samedy will not be part of the team which makes sense bcs Yasmeen Bedart-Ghani was transferred. I heard Sigorta Shop will stop sponsoring Muratpasa however and they didn't transfer anyone else yet...

Its the other way around. Muratpaşa wont be sponsoring Sigorta Shop. Muratpaşa wont exist anymore.

• Post by side.out ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().