Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Post by Uncontrollably_14 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Nina Stojiljkovic to Aydın BBSK

Bianka İlayda Mumcular to Zeren( they announced it but deleted it later)

What do you think about Nina? I would prefer Ilka van de Vyver but Nina wasn't bad this season

• Not a fan of her but she isn’t bad. Not someone that would make a big difference tho. I think they will struggle next season like this season

Unless defne will make her breakthrough season, they will fight against nilüfer for not relegating (Sarıyer's relegation is given at this point:down:)

• Also to add, When Ekrem İmamoğlu was mayor of Beylikdüzü, they also built Beylikdüzü Vİ and they compete in Sultanlar Ligi. Now that he is mayor of İBB, it would make sense if they buy the rights.

That Beylikdüzü team was fun with Kelly Hunter, Annie Drews, Simone Lee, Deniz Uyankık, Bahar Akbay etc.

• Also to add, When Ekrem İmamoğlu was mayor of Beylikdüzü, they also built Beylikdüzü Vİ and they compete in Sultanlar Ligi. Now that he is mayor of İBB, it would make sense if they buy the rights.

That Beylikdüzü team was fun with Kelly Hunter, Annie Drews, Simone Lee, Deniz Uyankık, Bahar Akbay etc.

He and his wife were watching the final between Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce too. With the popularity volleyball gained, I won't be surprised if they decide to play in Sultanlar Ligi. Also the transfer of the coach, Yunus Öcal makes sense with that.

• I would prefer goztepe or karşıyaka. But at this point any club but Sarıyer works

Oh I remember this team. They were fun to watch.

• I didn’t know Tatiana Kadochkina signed 2 years contract with Novara. Novara again dark horse for upcoming season

• Stysiak to THY. They will pay 550k€ to Fener for her.

So happy for her, she will elevate THY so much compared to what their plans before her were. Still i don’t believe they could challenge top teams without powerful OH.

That number is pure click bait imo, there is no way exit fee is that high, maybe her sallary would be 550k and it got lost in translation.