Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Ilka Van de Vyver and Hester Jasper to PAOK

Matea Ikic to Panionios

Ilka is a very underrated setter, I wish she would play in Turkish league. Aydın was looking for a foreign setter🤦

• is there any reliable source about Hanna Klimets, i remember seeing one rumour about her going to Aras Kargo (newest team of Turkish League)

Nice move for both (and also welcome dear :rose:just noticed sorry)

• orvosova could go to Roma to replace bici

Great move if realised...bici was one of.top scorer and replace her with an amazing player...one of the best in Pole league and with great potential

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…-orvosova-e-anna-adelusi/

• And her back up will be Anna Adelusi.
    Nemeth must be going somewhere else then

Please, to Besiktas 🙏 I prefer her over brako

• orvosova could go to Roma to replace bici

Great move if realised...bici was one of.top scorer and replace her with an amazing player...one of the best in Pole league and with great potential

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…-orvosova-e-anna-adelusi/

she is not that good, she choked hard during the Polish League playoffs

• Please, to Besiktas 🙏 I prefer her over brako

They would be a good duo but I dont know if Beşiktaş wants to transfer another foreign OPP. Lorrayna could be good option with Brakocevic too.

Today voleybolmagazin wrote Beşiktaş transferred Merve Tanıl. They signed Dilay and renewed with Çağla, so that would make 3 setter, according to rumors they signed 5 OHs as well.
    Something weird going on there.

• They would be a good duo but I dont know if Beşiktaş wants to transfer another foreign OPP. Lorrayna could be good option with Brakocevic too.

Today voleybolmagazin wrote Beşiktaş transferred Merve Tanıl. They signed Dilay and renewed with Çağla, so that would make 3 setter, according to rumors they signed 5 OHs as well.
    Something weird going on there.

Because probably they know they will loose most of this players half of season because of payment issues, every year same story with Besiktas so I don't have much faith in them although some of my favorites will play there next season

• Because probably they know they will loose most of this players half of season because of payment issues, every year same story with Besiktas so I don't have much faith in them although some of my favorites will play there next season

I dont think that will be the case this year. They have Ayos and Ceylan as sponsors. Ceylan even sponsored some volleyball websites(voleybolunsesi, voleybolplus etc). I dont think they will stop the sponsorship.

What came to my mind is THY doesn't have a backup setter. I wonder if they are trying to get Çağla back and thats why Beşiktaş went for Merve Tanıl.

I thought Gamze would go to THY but her contract must be 2 years with Kuzeyboru. I dont think she is leaving Kuzeyboru

• I dont think that will be the case this year. They have Ayos and Ceylan as sponsors. Ceylan even sponsored some volleyball websites(voleybolunsesi, voleybolplus etc). I dont think they will stop the sponsorship.

What came to my mind is THY doesn't have a backup setter. I wonder if they are trying to get Çağla back and thats why Beşiktaş went for Merve Tanıl.

I thought Gamze would go to THY but her contract must be 2 years with Kuzeyboru. I dont think she is leaving Kuzeyboru

YOu are probably right but then it was a stupid decision from buket to sit on bench of Kuzeyboru after a good season abroad because I don't think she can bench gamze. Cansu Aydınoğulları is also available and she isn't any worse than cagla