Serbian Women's NT 2024

• If league allows medical transfer for Jedinstvo then yeah, Uzelac/Tica would be :cheesy: but our league would be so boring cause Jedinstvo would just absolutely sweep everyone from that moment till they’d win the title, not that they weren’t favourites already lol

also she would be able to find connection with Mara Miljević before Vnl.

This is basically our starting 6 plus Kurtagić

• Mediterranean games 2022, one of ours the most iconic rosters and my favorite one

We send u21 team to play against senior national teams and they won Bronze medal.

They beat France, Croatian senior team with Akbas itself, Egypt SNT and Saurin Spain in medal match. Only lost in semi against Turkiye senior team(Ilkin, Aycin, Derya, Tutku, Buse Unal, Melise Yilmaz, Emine Arici, Buse Kayacan, Aslihan, Yaprak Erkek, Yasemin Yildrim and Ezgi).

Goal was to give youngsters experience against senior teams, Guidetti kinda screwed that last year, they were on list but he gone full coward mode after bad first week with A team. Hopefully, this year he will return on a right way, there is a big chance for it based on different talks and speculations.

Outsides:

Branka Tica

Isidora Kockarevic

Jovana Cvetkovic

Vanja Ivanovic(Uzelac was injured at that time)

Middles:

Hena Kurtagic

Minja Osmajic

Ana Malesevic

Opposites:

Vanja Savic

Tara Taubner

Setters:

Rada Perovic

Andrea Tisma

Libero:

Bojana Gocanin

mi23.jpg

• Are there any news about when VNL roster might come out?

I’m very impatient to see what kind of squad we are bringing and how many youngsters (from our league) will be there.

I’m ready to bet on Tica and Ivanovic in wide roster from OHs and Osmajic and Sucurovic from MBs (same as last year). Masa Kirov might also be an option considering her performances lately..

I would really like if Cakovic would recommend Punisic for VNL, she is the one libero from our league that I really really want to see in NT.

Perovic and Miljevic as the most obvious options among setter..

and ofc we all know Jaksic, Cvetkovic and Mijatovic are gonna be included but I hope Guidetti is in the right mind not to break under ossrb preasure to play them at VNL..

• I dont have any informations, but last year deadline for fivb wide roster was 35 days before game 1.

So maybe 10.4 is the day

Well it’s about 3 weeks from now so I guess we should be hearing about it soon, probably between regular seasoj and playoffs in Turkish league.

I guess most of the roster will be selected by staff and local coaches so I’m hopeful they won’y sleep on Tica, Ivanovic, Zelenovic, Osmajic, Sucurovic, Perovic, Gocanin,

and Cakovic should include Punisic before Medved tbh..

Guidetti probably knows about Miljevic sisters from CL games so even without local staff they should be included.. and Taubner and Mirosavljevic as CL players.

Only question is if last spots of the roster will be left to someone from federation tgen how many of Tent players will be included lol, we might even see Rankovic and Rajlic besides standard filler players from Tent so far.

• First list that we will have is u20 list, 2005 and younger. Tournament is 4.4 in Vrnjacka banja.

They are probably already on preparations somewhere between :lol:

Baic/Vidacic

Mateska/Mihajlovic

Antic/Stanojevic

Zigic (one of them)

There :lol:

Now the question is which one would be available considering playoff schedule in our league, but Spartak is out so Baic, Korolija and L. Zigic (and that one new OP although younger might be included) would be avaiable and assuming Srem will be out in first round then most of the roster with exception of Mateska, Djurdja and Vidacic is available. I think only Mateska might miss it, others could as well be let off for a few days as they are bench players.. But Danilovic will be available :lol::drink:

• Why are you such a fan of short players? :lol:

Why not if there is room. Stjepovic already benched Danilovic and Marinkovic in club.

There is chance that Stanojevic and one of Mateska/Mihajlovic will not be available(participate in 1/2), why not try it others. Or imagine if both Zvezda and Srem advance.

• Why not if there is room. Stjepovic already benched Danilovic and Marinkovic in club.

There is chance that Stanojevic and one of Mateska/Mihajlovic will not be available(participate in 1/2), why not try it others. Or imagine if both Zvezda and Srem advance.

Yeah but that performance rarely transfers to senior level, while players who are physically superior although not at their peak rn have much bigger chance at senior level.. Danilovic although being benched rn has much higher potential then Stjepovic and Simovski. That’s just my view on it

• Yeah but that performance rarely transfers to senior level, while players who are physically superior although not at their peak rn have much bigger chance at senior level.. Danilovic although being benched rn has much higher potential then Stjepovic and Simovski. That’s just my view on it

In theory, but i think Danilovic is done if NCAA stories are true. On other hand, Simovski is not that shorter, is 3,4cm difference from Danilovic.

Simovski have really strong swing, much more power than Mateska for example, she just need someone to work with her

• In theory, but i think Danilovic is done if NCAA stories are true. On other hand, Simovski is not that shorter, is 3,4cm difference from Danilovic.

Simovski have really strong swing, much more power than Mateska for example, she just need someone to work with her

But she can barely jump tbh