Polish NT 2024

• Pitty than Górecka is not there - even if she did start playing in the later part of the season she still has the best reception and defensive skill of all of our OHs. It’s not like Różański or Czyrniańska played much more than her during this club season and I would say that when she played she gave a better impression that those two this year so she should at least get a chance, at least during trainings with Lavarini…

She has still long way to be back at her full capacity. She is barely jumping. I think that she is not ready to train 100%. It is the same story as with Smarzek last year. SHe was sent home because needed another type of training. There is no time and place for special treatment.

• I’m sorry for Górecka, hope she will be back stronger than ever and will be our main player in LA. If she is not going to make it to the Olympics, then Mędrzyk has to be there! Sorry for Fedusio, but she is inexperienced and whenever she came from the bench (last NT season) she was making direct mistake… Keeping my fingers crossed for Natalia, hope Lavarini is not that stubborn and give her some chances.

• Federation posted a video blog from the first day of the preparations:

All the girls mentioned were there as well as Dudek and surprisingly Łukasik and Kowalewska. Smarzek said that she was focused to perform good in Italy to get a chance in the NT. The girls will train in Spała during the first week and then move to Szczyrk for the rest of the preparations.

Stenzel took part in the morning show today and presented one of the outfits for the Olympics Opening Ceremony. The team got much more attention from the media in general. Can’t wait for the start of the season :super: Hope we will surprise volleyball world again. :rose:

• this season will be so interesting:cheesy: we have so many good players comparing to other seasons, before Lavarini comes. I remember when was WGP and we didn`t have good OHs line up and Skowronska/ Kaczor needed to change position...we have Polak, Kaczorowska, Sieczka, Brzóska and I remember that we coudn`t even playing with pipe (spike from 6 zone) because they had not that skills:aww:

• Centka said that she will join NT soon, in Szczyrk. I was quite surprised because it may end that there will be 6-8 MBs at the camp. But from the other side that is position that we have the biggest question marks.

It seems that there will be a lot of people (there were a lot of bags on manager instagram post). Or maybe they will sent home some of them already after first camp that finished today morning.