French League 2023-2024

• Yes I know is really late to create a thread of this league but with the news of players coming to the end of seasons and good french teams campaign in european cups I decided to

Emily Maglio gonna end season at Levallois Paris

Julia Scurowzka (idk if correct) gonna join Bezier the rest of the season

It get really interesting,Nantes who was finalist at Challenge Cup is already at 1st place with one more round to end the regular phase

Levallois Paris,semi finalist in CEV CUP gonna finish second

Volero is unbeaten in last 6 matches thanks to amazing shape of Mihajlovic and Kirov despite an awful regular season

• It's Julia Szczurowska :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maglio will transfer as medical joker?

And if yes, which player got injured?:/:/

Thanks!

• Maglio will transfer as medical joker?

And if yes, which player got injured?:/:/

Thanks!

Emily thater the american mb

imo the american was one of the weakest link in the semifinals of cev cup with cugno (1st game)

Now they got really strong

• Time for playoffs

It started yesterday

Nantes easy 3-0 against marcq en bareoul

Paris 3-1 with terville florange with emily maglio as starter

Mulhouse suffered to defeat beziers 3-2

Nancy beat Volero 3-2

• Nantes win French Cup 3-0 against Mulhouse

It gonna bw hard to another team avoid them to win french league

• Setter Arelya Karasoy was named MVP. She is having a great season but will be leaving Nantes. I wonder where she will go next

THY still don't have a Turkish setter to replace Sila. Moreover, nilüfer, aydın, Sarıyer, bahçelievler or Çukurova didnt announce any setter yet. However, I want her to keep playing abroad. Maybe a team in polish league or even Italian league?

• THY still don't have a Turkish setter to replace Sila. Moreover, nilüfer, aydın, Sarıyer, bahçelievler or Çukurova didnt announce any setter yet. However, I want her to keep playing abroad. Maybe a team in polish league or even Italian league?

THY came to my mind as well or maybe FB if Buse leaves? I kinda want her to continue playing abroad. I think all good polish teams have setters already. She could do well in a mid-level Italian team.

• THY came to my mind as well or maybe FB if Buse leaves? I kinda want her to continue playing abroad. I think all good polish teams have setters already. She could do well in a mid-level Italian team.

It would be sad if she would rot on Fener's bench, assuming drca is staying. She will have more chances to play in THY considering they have already 10 foreigners 🤦

Considering all the American setters leaving for LOVB, arelya can definitely play in serie a teams

• It would be sad if she would rot on Fener's bench, assuming drca is staying. She will have more chances to play in THY considering they have already 10 foreigners 🤦

Considering all the American setters leaving for LOVB, arelya can definitely play in serie a teams

For Italy as setters I only know bechis and bugg (sub)

what others?

• For Italy as setters I only know bechis and bugg (sub)

what others?

Hancock as well right?

• For the 2nd game of quarter finals

Paris 3-0 Terville Florange

Nantes 3-0 Marcq en Bareoul

Mulhouse 3-0 Beziers

Nancy 3-1 Volero

All winners get 2-0 advantage and 1 win for semi finals

• What happened to french league? It was full of surprises in last years while number 8 beating number 1. Now it looks like zero resistance against favourites. Did the top 4 get better or mid teams' level dropped a lot?

• What happened to french league? It was full of surprises in last years while number 8 beating number 1. Now it looks like zero resistance against favourites. Did the top 4 get better or mid teams' level dropped a lot?

Well this year level increased that's why we see good campaign of paris and nantes in european cups

Yes last years it was more surprising and teams were more.close each other but not that good level

For example last year 2 and 3rd placed team were eliminated at quarter finals

• About the match we have first semi finalist

Nantes dominated 3-0 and qualify to semis

Also Paris gave another 3-0 and get a ticket to SF after dissapointment of last season

In semis they gonna meet Mulhouse that suffered to eliminate Beziers (3-2 today)

Volero is still alive as they won 3-0 to Nancy but they are still 1-2 down

It could be like last uear when they turned series to their favour