World League 2008

• BULGARIA - USA 3:2 (25:22; 24:26; 25:16; 23:25; 15:10)

Stunning victory after the refferee decided 5th set to be played. After 16:10 for US in the 4th set our team made the result 24:22 but unfair decision after the attack of Milushev made 23:23. In the tie-break 15:10. Vlado Nikolov has a little injury and he didn't play today. Kaziyski played half of the match, Konstantinov also, Martin Stoev decided this. The best obviously was TOSHKO ALEKSIEV who scored 28 points, 26 attacks and 2 blocks.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Ha, I absolutely agree with you AFROMAN. I think that we will win tomorrow again and even without playing 5 sets. Toshko Aleksiev was the best in the match and he prooved again that with no question he deserves his place in the team for the OG, no matter what some people say. It was an exciting match :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Poland - Egypt 3-0 (25:21, 25:21, 25:16) :D Congrats!

They r going to play in the finals of WL in Brazil :D

• Poland - Egypt 3:1

(25:20, 25:23, 23:25, 25:23)

MVP: Piotr Gruszka

• In spite of two victories against Egypt, I'm not deligthted with both games and Polish way of play. Especially the second game was hard to watch: weak serves (the best in this element was Bąkiewicz, who won't go to Beijing...) and recieving and sometimes almost heroic fight against average African team. Gruszka was good indeed and Wlazły didn't have to play much. I think Możdzonek proved, that he deserves his place in OG - his blocks in the 4th set gave us win.
    Cnogratulation to Bulgaria on victory against USA (although I would be glad with another result ;) )

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• In spite of two victories against Egypt, I'm not deligthted with both games and Polish way of play. Especially the second game was hard to watch: weak serves (the best in this element was Bąkiewicz, who won't go to Beijing...) and recieving and sometimes almost heroic fight against average African team. Gruszka was good indeed and Wlazły didn't have to play much. I think Możdzonek proved, that he deserves his place in OG - his blocks in the 4th set gave us win.

Lepiej bym tego nie ujęła!

• Lepiej bym tego nie ujęła!

Dzięki&Thanks :)

The most important 3:

• BULGARIA - USA 3:1 (25:20; 20:25; 25:20; 35:33) Great game. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• BULGARIA - USA 3:1 (25:20; 20:25; 25:20; 35:33) Great game. ;)

What a 4th set!
    By the way - Russia lose to South Korea 8o It is a big surprise, even if it is not the first Russia. Russian don't like to lose at home...

The most important 3:

• What a 4th set!
    By the way - Russia lose to South Korea 8o It is a big surprise, even if it is not the first Russia. Russian don't like to lose at home...

Wow! What a game! :D Congrats to Bulgaria!

South Korea defeated Russia mm.. that's really suprising!

• FINAL ROUND (Rio, Brazil)

Group E: Brazil (OG), Russia (B1), Japan (WC)
    Group F: Serbia (A1), USA (C1), Poland (D1)

Schedule announced:

07.23: BRA x RUS, SRB x USA
    07.24: RUS x JPN, USA x POL
    07.25: BRA x JPN, SRB x POL

07.26, Semifinals E1 vs F2, F1 vs E2
    07.27, Finals

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Where is writing this? Because in Wikipedia is writing other: .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIVB_World_League_2008
    :wacko:

• quoted from OSSRB

"Srbija će u Rio de Žaneiru igrati u F grupi sa SAD i Poljskom. Prvi meč plavi će odigrati u sredu, 23. jula od 18,15 časova po našem vremenu protiv SAD. Meč Srbija – Poljska odigraće se u petak, 25. jula u 18,15 časova po našem vremenu. U E grupi igraće Brazil, Rusija i Japan"

and Brasil Media confirmed that Brasil will meet Russia on the very first day of Final Round, and the schedule has released as well.....

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Thanks.
    Matches in 23 will be very interesting. Ithink that Brazil and Serbia will be on top in theirs group.

Brazil and USA will be winners of the groups. ;)

• So bad for France, since they won't play in Bejiing it was good to play in Rio...but its their fault. After 0:2 for them in Nis they have lost and then were defeated in Beograd, Pionir hall again. Serbia is getting better, we will see how they will cope up with group with Brazil, Russia, Poland, Germany, Egypt.

• So bad for France, since they won't play in Bejiing it was good to play in Rio.

Yeah, I hoped they would qualify. Now we have to play Serbia. Tough luck!

The most important 3:

• I think that Poland win that group an meet with Russia in semifinals An we will see.
    I like serbian and usa team but I am Pole :)
    But we have to serve better and I think that is going to happen.
    Ia very interested how today USA and Serbia will compete