World Olympic Qualifying Tournament 2008 - Japan

• I remember European Olympic Qualification Tournament 2004 in Baku...Poland as European Champion played very well in first round. Our coach Andrzej Niemczyk wanted to play with Turkey in semifinal so he lost with Azerbaijan... however, Poland lost in semifinal against Turkey...It was like nigthmare for me ;( Now I have a great consolation... :roll:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhHLQPoEmY

0:34 Rosner: Wow, take a look, That man is recording us
    Glinka: Oh, my hair is not done at the back
    Rosner: In front better

0:56 Journalist: The neighbourhood of your hotel is so peaceful and quiet, there is The Tokyo Tower... etc etc
    Have you been there?

Baranska: no, not yet; The only peace we have visited was..some grocery :)

1:28 Journalist: The problem started when the girls were buying tickets

Glinka: I've put in 130 and it's not going to give my money back Rosner: The change will come out with a ticket

Rosner: There is no change!!!

1:52 Journalist: Maggie, it looks like an usual trip, but I think the purpose is more serious
    Where are we going?

Maggie: No, any serious matter...the purpouse of our travel is.... riding the train :super: (Maggie I love U)
    BTW we would like to buy Mizuno sneakers. There are comfortable and I hope we'll find them! :)

• so glad that to witness Poland got the olympic tickets. tears in Glinka's eyes, so touching!!

watching POL vs PUR now. our 2nd team on court, should be another 3-0 game.

lena got a new hair cut!! she went to salon when other teammates went shopping last nite?? so funny!

• lena got a new hair cut!! she went to salon when other teammates went shopping last nite?? so funny!

hehe you are right!

• Serbia def. Japan 3-2 after being 0-2 down :thumbup: It didn't have any importance, but a win over them is always sweet. And it's very good to see that Jovana Vesovic used her chance well in the two matches she played here. Perhaps she will become a useful squad player if she keeps working hard.

• Serbia forever!!! :win: :win: :win:

Serbia vs Japan&Referee 3:2 (19:25, 21:25, 25:19, 25:19, 19:17)

That was a MATCH!!! The game deserving to be even Olympic final. The power, the emotions, the fighting spirit! Poor Serbian coach, how he can not to get the heart attack during such a game, especially at the end of the fifth set! It's hard for me to say who is the best in the team. Every single player is brilliant! :thumbup:

Kazakhstan goes to Peking!!! 8o 8o 8o Unbelievable!!! My HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Go for it, brothers!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Congraulations to Kazakhstan and Serbia. It is good that Japan lost something at last.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Khazakstan qualification was a huge surprise for me. Congrats to the Khazakstan's girls!

Ths truth is that the Asian Tournament was much more exciting than the World Tournament. According to all predictions, Serbia and Poland would qualify and they did! Japan is the second Asian power, currently the only team who can play in the same level with China.

The competition between Kazhakstan, Korea and Thailand was very exciting!

• Does anybody know what time the polish girls are coming back to Warsaw?
    I could take many pictures and share with you :)

• I'm wondering if somebody is going to welcome our male team...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Our girls are coming back today on 9pm (Okęcie Airport).

So, we're waiting for some nice picturies :D

Thank you Eupho, :heart:

I won't dissapoint you!! :teach:

• Thank you Eupho, :heart:

I won't dissapoint you!! :teach:

waiting for ur nice pictures. thanks 1st :heart: