Qualification Tournament for the European Championships 2009

• I'm not so sure. I just have hope :)

Stop with the unreal things I AM sure that Poland will beat Portugal, Bulgaria also... it's just the matter of class, Portugal doesn't have it, at least at this moment.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Could somebody tell Polsat's commentators how to pronounce foreign names? They are hopeless... :roll: :thumbdown:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• BULGARIA - Croatia 3:0 (25:16; 25:17; 25:11)

Bulgaria played without Plamen Konstantinov, Evgeni Ivanov and Vlado Nikolov. Matey Kaziyski and Andrey Zhekov played only the first set. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• As I see, Croatia plays terribly weak in this tournament. Lost against Bulgaria was obvious, but against Israel 8|

The most important 3:

• Good for our team I didn't watch the game because it was boring. Holland have beaten Slovenia (25-23 25-13 25-13)

• Good for our team I didn't watch the game because it was boring.

Interesting attitude ?( .Sometimes I like when game in which Poland play is boring, cause it means that we are better and I don't have to worry about the result.

Poland-Hungary 3:0 (25-17,25-19,25-18 )

The most important 3:

• Interesting attitude ?( .Sometimes I like when game in which Poland play is boring, cause it means that we are better and I don't have to worry about the result.

Poland-Hungary 3:0 (25-17,25-19,25-18 )

As far as I saw there were some tiny problems in the second set when Hungary was leading 14:12 but everything is ok now after 3:0. :)

• Konrad, Croatia plays with the junior team, that's because they are "weak". ;) But this young team has a lot of potential.

• Konrad, Croatia plays with the junior team, that's because they are "weak". ;) But this young team has a lot of potential.

I see, thanks :thumbsup:

The most important 3:

• Pool B
    1. Netherlands 3 3 0 6
    2. Slovenia 3 2 1 5
    3. Latvia 3 1 2 4
    4. Azerbaijan 3 0 3 3
    2nd tournament: SLOVENIA 30/05 - 01/06/2008

Pool C
    1. France 3 3 0 6
    2. Macedonia 3 2 1 5
    3. Belarus 3 1 2 4
    4. Bosnia&Herzegovina 3 0 3 3
    2nd tournament: BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA 30/05 - 01/06/2008

Pool E
    1. Bulgaria 3 3 0 6
    2. Portugal 3 2 1 5
    3. Israel 3 1 2 4
    4. Croatia 3 0 3 3
    2nd tournament: PORTUGAL 23-25/05/2008

Pool F
    1. Poland 3 3 0 6
    2. Estonia 3 2 1 5
    3. Montenegro 3 1 2 4
    4. Hungary 3 0 3 3
    2nd tournament: ESTONIA 23-25/05/2008

The dates of the tournaments might still be subject of modifications.

• Yeah I guess people saying that differences in international volleyball are getting smaller aen't completely accurate. The winners of all the groups seem to have not even dropped a set.

I saw Holland Slovenia yesterday and it was ridiculous. In the first set the teams were almost equal, but in the second and third Holland really started serving at it was all over. That's something about modern volleyball, even if a team has decent volleyball capabilities (which Slovenia definitely has) you won't be able to show it if you can't handle the other teams serve. Third set Trommel serves like 6 aces, then Kooistra adds another 5 or so and then when the Slovenians finally get it back over the net Holland plays this relaly fast combination through the middle with Bontje and he hits the Liberoa in the face so bad that his whole face swells up and shit. You really started to feel sorry for the Slovenians at this point.

I do think that Holland has a very talented team though, they lacks experience but they're all still young and have the time to get more experienced still.

• Of course there are differencies, infact much bigger than in football for example. Maybe more countries should pay attention to this sport, especially countries which don't have the best, but at least good volleyball leagues - i mean Belgium, Greece, Netherlands if you want...even Slovenia and Slovakia. They should pay attention to their national teams... for bringing up talents and their opportunity to develop.

• Evgeni Ivanov (Jastrzebski Wiegel - Poland) and Vlado NIkolov (Bre Banka Lanuti Kuneo - Italy) will have a rest for the next qualification tournament in Portugal and will be replaced by Teodor Bogdanov (Levski Siconco - Bulgaria) and Danail Milushev (Turkoa - France).

• The latest news (15 minutes ago) is that Kostadin Soikov (NOVA - Russia) will be replaces by 18th years old Cvetan Sokolov, who signed contract with Itas Diatec Trentino this week, for the second qualification tournament in Portugal from 23th to 25th may.

• My favourite pic of this tournament (: isn't hard to guess why ;)

Why?

• Maybe because of the funny expression on the faces of some players :whistle:

• Or maybe because they look like group of triggers in "Tombstone" movie :lol:

The most important 3:

• Two words... AZS Częstochowa :lol: (now ex-AZS)
    Nowakowski, Woicki, Gierczyński and Wika - 4 players of 'first 6' AZS in season 2007/2008 ;)

Why all the good players are leaving this team?