Qualification Tournament for the European Championships 2009

• If someone wants to see the match between Bulgaria and Portugal from today here is the link

http://www.justin.tv/insolito/archive nice watching! :)

Choose time - 5 pm.

Dude, what? I only see football at 5pm? What date was it?

• WTF?! So Poland is not going to the EC??

We still can play in ECH. Second teams form each group play playoffs. We are going to face Belgium or Greece (I don't know which of these were 2nd in their group) However - it is a real nightmare... :roll: You want to know who were playing for Poland? Here you are: Zagumny, Wlazły, Winiarski, Pliński, Kadziewicz, Ignaczak, Świderski etc. All the best. And what? And BIG NOTHING!

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• WTF?! So Poland is not going to the EC?? Who the hell were on court for Poland?

Nowakowski - 10p, Winiarski 18p, Plinski 10p, Zagumny 2p, Wlazly 25p, Gerzchynsky 12, Ignazhak - libero

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Dude, what? I only see football at 5pm? What date was it?

The day was 25 May. Oh, and there is some deference between the hour that is shown below the picture and this one that you enter, so instead of 5 pm, better enter 7pm.,or try to reach 5pm with the options that stay on both sides of the control panel.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• HeeelMooi, the guy with N19 is Sokolov, the misterious N17 from the Bulgarian NT junior. :D

• HeeelMooi, the guy with N19 is Sokolov, the misterious N17 from the Bulgarian NT junior. :D

Wasn't it with number 18 Sokolov?

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• It was something between 18 and 19, I don't know what happened to his shirt. :lol:

• It was something between 18 and 19, I don't know what happened to his shirt. :lol:

Yeah, quite unique for an unique player. ;)

• Yeah, quite unique for an unique player. ;)

It seems to me that the number firstly has been 10, but after that someone has put a white line and it has become 18 :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• It seems to me that the number firstly has been 10, but after that someone has put a white line and it has become 18 :lol:

Can't be 10, number 10 is for Dani Milushev. :)

• Yeah I know. I think it's 18, but what I'm sayng is that it just seems like that someone has taken a T-Shirt with number ten on it and then have put one line across the middle of 0 and it has returned into 18.I mean that it looks very unclear and it is very hard to understand which is this number exactly. :)

Wild Wild West!

• More important is that Sokolov made good debut. :)

• Absolutlely! He looked very calm and self-confident and really didn't seem to be upset. Even had some very killing attacks which just can make you admire him because of his great talent. It was really a good debut.

Wild Wild West!

• Fuck this, now I wanna see this Sokolov play. I understand how I can get to 5pm now, but at the link it shows everything BUT may 25, there is no May 25th, ther's only 24th and 26th. I event ried getting from the 24th to the 25th, but it just start over at the beginning of the 24th when you reach the end of the day. WAIT, wait! I got it! You use to the stupid little clock thingy to select the date! Okay cool, thanx guys, I'm watching it now :) Finally. Let's see what this mysterious no.17 aka Sokolov is made of... Dutch national squad under 21 seem to think he was some kinda super man or something (we still kicked Bulgaria's ass though I have to add).

• Dudes, Zhekov sucks so far, I have't seen one decent outside attack on his sets. Just saw Kasiyski hit with his left hand ffs! He's not left handed! Yordanov is! Oh.. he just hit one over the block with his right (both senses of the word) hand.

But Bulgaria seems to be dealing with Portugal quite easily. I think Portugal has quite a good team usually, which is why it is surprising.

• Zhekov is not so bad in the last games. This one - maybe. But not tragic. Kaziyski played with only 30-40%...
    Sokolov played for 5 minutes in each set. He had at all 2 attacks, 2 serves, 1 reception and 1- 2 digs I think.

• Ooo wow! Sokolov just drilled one down the diagonal and scored and aces and he wasn't even hitting his serve at full power, this guy is off the charts! He's crazy good! Where did he come from??? Another dimension? Why doesn't he play the entire match? Just from these two actions I saw him do, I think it's clear he's better than Kaziyski and the entire serie A by himself. I think you should make sokolov the Bulgarian team :P Haha, but seriously, looks like a player to watch for the future, nice technique, although I don't really like his bent arms in his swing, but rest is cool. Sokolov for president of Bulgaria! He does seem very calm.

• Zhekov is not so bad in the last games. This one - maybe. But not tragic. Kaziyski played with only 30-40%...
    Sokolov played for 5 minutes in each set. He had at all 2 attacks, 2 serves, 1 reception and 1- 2 digs I think.

Yeah Zhekov gets better twoards the end of this match too. In general it was kind of a horrible match to see, but whatever, Bulgaria got the result they wanted.

Yeah thanx for the link, but worst frickin match ever. Why did they keep putting that guy called 'Penev' in or something? His name sounds like pen0r, which of course means penis. I mean he did the job, but you also have frickin sokolov on the bench. Yordanov got some good spikes in at the end. Portugal sucked ass, except Valdir was okay, better then Gaspar at least. I think Bulgaria needs some kind of Bas van de Goor super middle blocked the compliment their team, like a middle blocker version of Kasiyski.

• HeelMooi, are you drunk... stiop writing silly things about the Bulgarian national players...