Hello from Sasha, Yugoslavia

• I am glad I found the best Volleyball forum, hy to devoted Volleyball Lovers :rose:
    I live in Slovenia and I am big fan of my Serbia NT , I am very interested in any national competitons,women more :kiss: and I am looking forward to both WorldChampionship, with this forum it will be even better :) Until than, this weekend EL & WL and WGP in :win: weeks. I also see some prediction games, and even a game Volleyball Manager, which was made by smart people, hop it will be even better in future

Idemo Srbija :cup:

• Hello to Slovenia !! Sasha, welcome to this great forum - indeed, it is the best volleyball-forum worldwide :) Enjoy your stay :drink:

• Greetings from Slovenia, to Slovenia ;)

• Yep, i started playing for Krka last year, before that i was playing in Kočevje, and thanks! :)

• Welcome and have a good time....What can you and xprrt tell us about volleyball in Slovenia?? i saw some matches of ACH Volley bled and i really liked the team, gym and crowd...Is volleyball popular there?? I hope that Slovenia NT can have a bright future and face Brazil someday... :thumbsup:

• Volleyball is getting popular more and more with each year, the NT has qualified for the ECH 2011, and this generation is one of if not the best it ever was, especially with the new coach :)

• Thanks for the answer xprrT...One more question, is there only ACH volley bled with a good team or there is other teams??

• Well, I wouldn't say the other teams are bad, but they are still far away from ACH's standard. The best teams besides ACH are Marchiol Vodi Prvačina and Salonit Anhovo Kanal.

• No problem, if you have any more questions just ask :)

• Hello. You have facebook??

Sure I do, give me yours :whistle:

Heeey Sashka!!! Nice to see u there! Enjoy ur stay! :D

Thank you, is Sasha in your country just female name? :sos: :lol:

Welcome and have a good time....What can you and xprrt tell us about volleyball in Slovenia?? i saw some matches of ACH Volley bled and i really liked the team, gym and crowd...Is volleyball popular there?? I hope that Slovenia NT can have a bright future and face Brazil someday... :thumbsup:

Bled ACH big hit in Slovenia, now with new great coach Kolakovic (=coach ob Serbia NT)
    Slovenia NT with new coach Veselin Vujovic (ex coach of Serbia & Montenegro, solid coach for solid team)
    Women volleyball I see big potential, but for now without good system :aww: , they wait for me :teach:

Volleyball in Slovenia not so popular, Slovens prefer Handball, Ice Hockey :aww: (agressive sports from villages), but must add Slovenia is very solid (good) in many sports

Thanks for the answer xprrT...One more question, is there only ACH volley bled with a good team or there is other teams??

My link with Bled ach is the fact I used to date with one cheerleader of the team :mirror:

Hello to Slovenia!! Welcome to this great forum!! Have a good time here! :drink:

Thank you, good luck to your NT, when I saw her http://img10.imageshack.us/i/bc20051.jpg/ in this picture :kiss: I became bigger sympatizer of NT (I liked it from WC 2006 when you played very good)

Welcome to the forum

Thank you, good luck with your favourite player & very perspective woman NT

• Thank you, is Sasha in your country just female name? :sos: :lol:

Volleyball in Slovenia not so popular, Slovens prefer Handball, Ice Hockey :aww: (agressive sports from villages), but must add Slovenia is very solid (good) in many sports

Well...actually here, in Poland there's no such name like Sasha. It's Aleksander or Aleksandra (that's my name actually :D loll)...Olek( for men) and Ola (for women) are diminutives for those names lol :D I'm sorry, I thought u were a girl :gone: ...I mean...I know Sasha is also male name (for example Sasha Starović :D ) but for some unknown reasons I thought u were a girl :D I'm sorry again :rose:
    Slovens have great taste in sport! I love handball and I love Slovenian team :D Vid Kavticnik is my favourite player :D I like Zvizej brothers too! And ur goalkeeper- Skof is really good too! ;]

• "but for some unknown reasons I thought u were a girl :D I'm sorry again :rose: " "

heh maybe because every polish female name ends in -a xD i thought u are agirl as well :wall: xD

welcome here :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Well...actually here, in Poland there's no such name like Sasha. It's Aleksander or Aleksandra (that's my name actually :D loll)...Olek( for men) and Ola (for women) are diminutives for those names lol :D I'm sorry, I thought u were a girl :gone: ...I mean...I know Sasha is also male name (for example Sasha Starović :D ) but for some unknown reasons I thought u were a girl :D I'm sorry again :rose:
    Slovens have great taste in sport!

No problem :thumbup:

So Sasha = Ol(j)a, I understand Sasha as male name is probably habit only in Belgrade or Moscow :) Probably most people here think I am a girl and maybe some think you are a boy, but it is opossite :) Yes, Slovenia as said solid in many many many sports :)

Well...actually here, in Poland there's no such name like Sasha. It's Aleksander or Aleksandra (that's my name actually :D loll)...Olek( for men) and Ola (for women) are diminutives for those names lol :D I'm sorry, I thought u were a girl :gone: ...I mean...I know Sasha is also male name (for example Sasha Starović :D ) but for some unknown reasons I thought u were a girl :D I'm sorry again :rose:
    Slovens have great taste in sport! I love handball and I love Slovenian team :D Vid Kavticnik is my favourite player :D I like Zvizej brothers too! And ur goalkeeper- Skof is really good too! ;]

"but for some unknown reasons I thought u were a girl :D I'm sorry again :rose: " "

heh maybe because every polish female name ends in -a xD i thought u are agirl as well :wall: xD

welcome here :drink:

Thank you, it is interesting how some name or nation sounds/feels in in some other nation.

Once I was asked by one girl. She said (due to my origin) " Serbian sounds cool :thumbup: , and Slovenian sounds kinda soft :whistle: , what are you?" My answer 3 seconds later : " I am softly cool" :cheesy: