World Tennis

• Serena is very unlucky this season. She injured during QFs against Ana Ivanovic in Australian Open. She came to Roland Garros and Wimbledon in terrible shape because of an injury, the same who forced her to retire in Spain. When she won in Rome the first thing she said was that she was surprised she won the tournament because she was there just to try, It was unexpercted and she still had troubles... I hope she can be healty in US Open.

• OH :aww: Sharapova has been the luckiest girl recently :sleeping:

There are so many good players now, I don't think Sharapova will be the lucky one this time - Kerber, Bouchard, Lisicki, Kvitova most likely to come for Maria if she's to take the title. It's a mountain to climb even without Serena.

• From Sharapova's photo shoot for Nike:

With this body, I think she should be playing volleyball. But I suppose tennis has worked out ok for her. :)

• From Sharapova's photo shoot for Nike:

With this body, I think she should be playing volleyball. But I suppose tennis has worked out ok for her. :)

totally agree with you,she is very tall (6'2 or 1.88 ) perfect height to be a MB.. :heart:

• When the draw became opened after eliminating top players Radwańska couldn't win it once again, after 3-3 versus Makarova it looked as she just gave up :thumbdown:

Lucie Safarova is first semifinalist, beating Makarova 6-3 6-1. We'll have one Czech player in final, because opponentof Safarova will be most likely Petra Kvitova, but her opponent is also Czech player, Barbora Zahlavova Strycova.

In upper part we have Bouchard vs. Kerber and Halep vs. Lisicki.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Nick Kyrgios beats Rafael Nadal 7-6 (5) 5-7 7-6 (5) 6-4 8o Milos Ranic, Roger Ferer and Stanislas Wawrinka also qualified to QF.

Men's QFs:
    Djokovic [1] - Cilic [26]
    Murray [3] - Dimitrov [11]
    Wawrinka [5] - Federer [4]
    Raonic [8] - Kyrgios

• I heard a rumour that Serena Wiliams could've been drunk during today match of doubles. She didn't look good during warm-up, sitting on the bench she hid her face in hands. Circus started when she served - she didit directly in the net or made huge outs - she serve 8/8 her ballz with errors. While result was 0-3 for pair Voegele - Barrois, Williams sisters gave up the match.
    "Official reason" for walkover is virus infection, most of witnesses claim that reason can be alcohol :wavy: :whistle:

• Having watched it I can compare it to famous "filipino disease" by former Polish president Mr Kwaśniewski :lol:

Meanwhile Murray was just koncked out by Grigor Dimitrov 8o

Men's SF:
    Djokovic - Dimitrov
    Federer - Raonic

Women's SF:
    Bouchard - Halep
    Safarova - Kvitova

• who won doubles' match ? williams ?

Wiliams sisters gave up match in 2nd round, now we have quarterfinals and first qualified pair to SF is Petkovic-Rybarikova ^^favourites can be Errani-Vinci once again

• Ashleigh Barty & Casey Dellacqua will beat them tomorrow ;)

Barty-Dellacqua lost 4-6 6-2 0-6 :whistle:

• Halep lost with Bouchard 6-7 2-6, while Kvitova won with Safarova 7-6 6-1 ^^