Turkey NT 2010

• Turkish Volleyball Federation parted ways with coach Mehmet Bedestenlioglu.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Reason? OMG Our federation is stupid.He has made our NT World 6th in 2months :thumbdown:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Reason? OMG Our federation is stupid.He has made our NT World 6th in 2months :thumbdown:

himm, sure he did it ?( even if chiappini or another trainer was with the team, i don't think the result would be different. :whistle:

so news is not surprising but the problem is why do they fire him with all jobs, i mean they may give him Junio NT trainer job back but they don't :what:

• The new Turkish NT coach will probably %99 Foreign coach.

Candidates:

Jenny Lang Ping(Ex USA NT&Türk Telekom-Current Evegrande VC)

Marco Motta(Ex Brazil NT&Eczacıbaşı)

Jan De Brant(Ex Fenerbahce Acıbadem&Tenerife Marichal)

And the last one so funny :lol: --->Zoran Terzic stay away please :mad: :lol:

• The new Turkish NT coach will probably %99 Foreign coach.

Candidates:

And the last one so funny :lol: --->Zoran Terzic stay away please :mad: :lol:

:what: come on, you shouldn't take him 8)

• As a brazilian I might say Marco Motta is not a good choice at all though I remember a turkish friend told me when he was in Turkey the players liked him. I just think Turkey deserves a better coach. I hope Lang Ping.

• The fact TErzic is being considered in Turkey means he is out of Serbia???? That would be nice...not he going to Turkey of course, but he out of Serbia..hehehehe, no team deserves him!

MArco Aurelio, I think he is a good coach, at least used to be, many years I dont see his work...the problem is that he was always better in creating players, and working with beggining players, then actually a team that is already built. When he was in Brasil NT in 2002, I remmeber a lot of players fight with him, Erika, Fofão, Virna, all left NT. Cause he worked as they were junior. So I guess would not be a good choice to Turkey...I agree. And there are so many good braislian coaches out here, I really dont know why they dont try to find a place outside Brasil, like Marcos Kwiek did for example.

Paolo Cocco for instance, his is Zé assistent in Nt, but coach in Pinheiros, and he always makes a good work. Rizolla, Mauro Grasso (really like him, he coached Sao CAetano last seaosn, and now he is back training men teams, he is in Pinheiros with Giba).

• I totally agree with you Joana.I think that Marco Motta has nothing to give Turkish NT he is old and his career is full with success.I would prefer a younger coach than Motta coz young coaches are much ambitious and they want be succesful for his career.

• motta would be a great choice. He is not kind of trainer which players could do whatever they want. I know that he is a hard person but he knows what he is doing. Especially creating new stars. As Turkish NT, we deadly need some spiker who can also receive, and I believe that Motta could help at that point.

But federation must make an at least 3-4 years contract in order to receive good results. It is really crucial for young players to work with such experienced trainer :whistle:

• Turkey NT new coach is Marco Aurelio Motta(Ex Brazil NT&Eczacıbaşı).Good luck Motta :super:

• Although he did a good job in Eczacibasi a few years ago, his conflicts with the players (both Brasilian players and Bahar Mert) worry me.

• ITs oficial?

Not yet.

• Marco Aurelio Motta, the new Head Coach of the Sultans

Turkish Volleyball Federation signed Marco Aurelio Motta as the new head coach for the Senior Women National Team. After signing the contract Motta went back home to make the latest arrangements before starting working for the Sultans.

After Motta comes back from Brazil he will be introduced to the media and start working with Youth Girl National Team for 2011 CEV Youth Girls European Championships. Motta is also be involved with the TVF High School Volleyball Team.

Marco Aurelio Motta knows Turkish volleyball very well from his past experience in 2004-2007 seasons with Eczacıbaşı volleyball team. Motta is considered as one of the best coach in the world with his achivements in South America and Europe.

http://www.tvf.org.tr/index.php?haber=3625

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• WTH?? :what: :what:
    i thought polish federation is stupid but that's just :hit: last coach did a great job with Turkey and manage to get 6th place during WCH and they fired him?? :whistle: weird , maybe there is something to it we all don't know.

question to the Turkish users here. is there any statement of Turkish federation rabout this decision??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• At least there are turkish fans who seems happy for Motta being the new coach.

IMHO Turkey needed a coach to improve the team at their best, not a coach to start building a team. That's why I think Lang Ping would be a better choice. Motta is a better coach building a team with young players and he eventually got those young players to achieve a WC. But he never made those young players play as a top team when it comes to adult team. In fact he always had issues with more experienced players. While he was in Italy he and former italian setter Ana Maria Marazzi never got along. He had issues in Brazil with Erika, Fofao, Elisangela, Ricarda and many others. And in Turkey he had issues with Bahar.

I just think he's so vain. To hope he can get along with turkish players is just a first step. I still think he doesn't have what it needs to make an average adult team become a top team. If Turkish federation had hired him to be their youth or junior NT coach I would say "right on spot".