The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• just a question...can Nilay hope to go in NT?? I saw her sometimes this year and I liked her, I mean she can be the substitute of Naz...she's young talented and promising!

• just a question...can Nilay hope to go in NT?? I saw her sometimes this year and I liked her, I mean she can be the substitute of Naz...she's young talented and promising!

Nilay is in NT atm, for grand prix matches. But she only played a few points in Argentina match.

She is not young, 27 years old :roll: Most probably Özge will be Naz's substitution, Nilay is shorter and lacks of consistency :whistle:

• Nilay is in NT atm, for grand prix matches. But she only played a few points in Argentina match.

She is not young, 27 years old :roll: Most probably Özge will be Naz's substitution, Nilay is shorter and lacks of consistency :whistle:

thank you...!! anyway I consider it not such an old age for setters! I think that setters mature later than other roles...just think that Kirillova Fofao are still playing, Fernanda quit this year ecc...

• Ozge in my opinion is not too much weaker and she can also be the first setter instead of Naz

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• thank you...!! anyway I consider it not such an old age for setters! I think that setters mature later than other roles...just think that Kirillova Fofao are still playing, Fernanda quit this year ecc...

Of course setters are playing better in late ages but if you call a 27-years-old player as young what would you say for Naz who is 21 :roll:

And there is no way that Özge would play as starter unless an injury of Naz ;)

• Brazilians Fofinha (Ana Paula Ferriera) and Joycinha (Joyce Gomes da Silva) will play for Fakel Novyi Urengoy next season!

Angelina Grun can still stay in Moscow, they have negotiations for a new contract still.

• Brazilians Fofinha (Ana Paula Ferriera) and Joycinha (Joyce Gomes da Silva) will play for Fakel Novyi Urengoy next season!

Angelina Grun can still stay in Moscow, they have negotiations for a new contract still.

So Marchenko would be like Ortiz?...a bench player..

and who will be out of the Russian Championships? if ever Grun Re-signed with Moscow?
    or they will do a Zarechie style 08-09 style...ZHukova Marcelle Walewska..Marcelle was at the bench in the SUper Liga

• Of course setters are playing better in late ages but if you call a 27-years-old player as young what would you say for Naz who is 21 :roll:

yes you're right...I understand! :drink:

• So Marchenko would be like Ortiz?...a bench player..

and who will be out of the Russian Championships? if ever Grun Re-signed with Moscow?
    or they will do a Zarechie style 08-09 style...ZHukova Marcelle Walewska..Marcelle was at the bench in the SUper Liga

Ah, then looks like Marchenko will be on the bench, its a bit sad because she´s a pretty good player, very stable receiver and decent in attack. They need to make the decision about foreigners in the SL before the 1 february if I remember right, so plenty of time left.

• Of course setters are playing better in late ages but if you call a 27-years-old player as young what would you say for Naz who is 21 :roll:

I don't agree.A healthy Ozge could fight for the 1st place in any way but Ozge had a knee injury since begining of April and she is still trying to recover but talking about this summer she has no chance to be main setter ofc.Naz catched a really good connection with players during WGP and really happy for that.By the way Ozge is doing countdown for London 2012 in twitter :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• There is a rumour , that Molnar can play in Galatasaray, if she is healthy enough. The club wants to sign with her, after she will go through a health check-up.

• What kind of problem she had?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• And so if fener has money, why Vasileva?!?!

Vasileva to Campinas. Paula to Fener.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Maybe Y.K. Kim extended her contract with Fenerbahçe ??? :whistle:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• According to apasportfrom last year 4 players-Oksana, Polina, Anza and Tamas will continue their career in Azerrail.

• According to apasportfrom last year 4 players-Oksana, Polina, Anza and Tamas will continue their career in Azerrail.

According to this link Azerrail's roster for next year will look like this:

S: Oksana Parkhomenko, Milena Radecka(POL), Ana Grbac(CRO)
    OPP: Manon Flier(NED), Polina Rahimova
    OH: Yeon Koung Kim(KOR), Megan Hodge(USA), Debby Stam(NED)
    M: Carolina Wensink(NED), Sara Anzanello(ITA), Jennifer Tamas(USA)
    L: Luna Carocci(ITA), Akiko Ino(JPN)

It is also reported that Azeri players will train later becuase of their injuries.The players that are leaving:
    Heather Bown(USA) -> Dinamo Kazan(RUS)
    Karolina Kosek(POL) -> Yeşilyurt(TUR)
    Other leaving players' teams unknown: Valeriya Koretenko, Aynur Karimova, Oksana Kiselyova, Derya Zamanova, Odina Aliyeva, Anastasya Gurbanova, Paulina De Souza Perreira(BRA), Pelin Çelik(TUR), Nootsara Tomkom(THA), Oksana Kavaulchuk(BLR)

• Parkhomenko can play or she is still injured? I ask it because I see 3 setters

• Well, Kim Yeon-Koung probably won't play in Azerrail after all. Her korean club, Incheon Heungkuk is making some problems so... But Azerrail is very close to transfer Francesca Piccinini. There is agreement between the player and the club, the just have to resolve some paperwork.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…we+twarze+w+Azerrail+Baku

• Was said the same think also for Piccinini and Villa... But I hope she will go in Baku XD