The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Bauer will leave Busto and maybe she will be replaced by Arrighetti

Also Piacenza is interested to Arrighetti...

• Siatka.org which doesn't write rumors this time wrote that Kim Y.K may play in Azerbaijan but not in Baki but Azerrail which will invest big money in new season.

and you will be their biggest fan Bartek :lol:

• It is said that she will choose one of the polish clubs, but if it is true she will be very unfair towards polish supporter... :down:

• It is said that she will choose one of the polish clubs, but if it is true she will be very unfair towards polish supporter... :down:

Well, actually nothing is true. There is a very small possibility, that she will stay and if she leaves, she will go back to Poland. Thats the informations I got from someone near the club

• According to VolleyRussia:

Russian Superleague: FIVB HERO Ekaterina Gamova clearly and unequivocally will stay in Dinamo Kazan next season

• Rumors about Zoran Terzic in Omichka might be true, since their coach for the moment, Vladimir Kuzyutkin says he needs to take care of his health and stress less. He says his plan is to work as a assistant coach for them in the future, after his contract ends in may.

• Here the link where they talk about many news.

http://www.volleycountry.com/v…l+on+VolleyCountry.com%29

Glinka to Rabita, Gamova to Fenerbahce, Kim to Azerrail and especially Miljkovic to Galatasaray....can't imagine :wavy: :wavy:

• It is also written at volleyballnews.ru´s twitter-page that Logan Tom might play in Dinamo Kazan next season.

He he it is not true! ;) In Kazan are Kosheleva and Larson and when Logan comes who will be sitting on the bench? :roll:

• Honestly, I doubt Glinka will play in Rabita. I would like to see her there,but I think she'll finish her career or go back to Poland to finish it there!

• He he it is not true! ;) In Kazan are Kosheleva and Larson and when Logan comes who will be sitting on the bench? :roll:

Is it confirmed that Larson renewed with Kazan?

• Is it confirmed that Larson renewed with Kazan?

Yes, she said that she wants to spend one more year in Kazan, then she will take a break for being mum ;D