The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I dont't like Gamova. I hope she'll leave Dinamo Kazan. I prefer to take Kosheleva as opposite and Larson-Tom as OHs. I would be amazing! They just would have to take Startseva istead of Sheshenina... ok, I'm dreaming! :whistle:

• I dont't like Gamova. I hope she'll leave Dinamo Kazan. I prefer to take Kosheleva as opposite and Larson-Tom as OHs. I would be amazing! They just would have to take Startseva istead of Sheshenina... ok, I'm dreaming! :whistle:

Startseva is only option if they want to compete in Champions League.. otherwise they will need foreign setter and should keep Gamova+Larson+Kosheleva.

Startseva is veeery average setter, I think she is weaker that Sheshenina... I would like to see for example Ognjenovic in Kazan, it would be amazing! Kazan needs very good player on this position, but not Startseva... :thumbdown:

• Startseva is veeery average setter, I think she is weaker that Sheshenina... I would like to see for example Ognjenovic in Kazan, it would be amazing! Kazan needs very good player on this position, but not Startseva... :thumbdown:

I don't think so. In NT I remember Babeshina setting high balls to wings, especially to Gamova. In my opinion Startseva is much better, at least she tries other kind of setting. As a result, she's less predictable. And what do you think about others, like Marina Akulova? Btw. Remember that in Russian clubs more than 2 foreigners is rather useless. Even if Ognjenovic would be in Kazan, except her sensible solution should be only one foreigner and there is Jordan Larson.Some sites gossip about Tom in Kazan, but I think she will go to other club.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Startseva is weaker than Babeshina? I hope you're making a joke...Statseva is the best Russian setter right now In my opinion.

• Startseva is weaker than Babeshina? I hope you're making a joke...Statseva is the best Russian setter right now In my opinion.

Did you see Startseva on European Championship or Grand Prix?Her performance was awful... I have never seen such weak setter as she was that time...

• Kazan reports be intrested in serbian setter Ana Antonijevic from Cannes.

A russian team, no name mentioned (but probably Moscow), is intrested in Kim Yeon Keoung, Helena Havelkova and Olga Sazhina.

• Arrighetti in Busto is almost sure!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It would be great if they keep Bauer and use Arrighetti instead of Dall'Ora...either way I hope they keep most of their current players.

Bauer will leave Busto

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Kazan reports be intrested in serbian setter Ana Antonijevic from Cannes.

A russian team, no name mentioned (but probably Moscow), is intrested in Kim Yeon Keoung, Helena Havelkova and Olga Sazhina.

Antonijevic is exactly what Kazan needs!

• Did you see Startseva on European Championship or Grand Prix?Her performance was awful... I have never seen such weak setter as she was that time...

Did you see Sheshenina, like... ever? :what: I don't think you'll be able to find many people to agree with you there, but maybe I'm just crazy.

Sorry for the offtopic, I just couldn't let that one go.

• Did you see Startseva on European Championship or Grand Prix?Her performance was awful... I have never seen such weak setter as she was that time...

Yes, I did see exactly what she did on ECH last year, It was absolutely awful, but what Babeshina showed so far is much more awful. Sorry, We have clearly different views of seeing a setter.

• Yes, I did see exactly what she did on ECH last year, It was absolutely awful, but what Babeshina showed so far is much more awful. Sorry, We have clearly different views of seeing a setter.

Nobody claims that Startseva is one of the best setter of Europe. She is just the best choice among Russian setters :whistle: And also she is still young, if she keep playing in better clubs and get international experience, she would be the best Russian setter after Kirillova :win:

• It would be great if they keep Bauer and use Arrighetti instead of Dall'Ora...either way I hope they keep most of their current players.

I don't understand Her choice. Busto will be playing in CL and now she leaves? Where will she going? I wish Havelkova would stay in Busto. I can't imagine Her in Russian league.

• also Havlickova said in one interview for Czech newspaper she is not sure she will stay in Busto

• according SB-community Nancy Carrillo is in Volero Zurich nest season.

http://www.sb-community.com/in…locker&catid=19&Itemid=44

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• It seems like Volero Zürich turns into an escape for Cuban volleyball players :whistle: Anyway I am really glad to hear that. She is the player who I really want to see in Turkey most :rose: In her best shape, she was even better than Poljak,Fürst or Fabiana :super:

What was the reason she stop playing volleyball, the same reason with Calderon; pregnancy?