The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• news about Weiss????

Maybe she still play in Italy because there are a lot of teams without setter

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I remember some rumors that a Polish team (Lodz?) is interested in her...

There are also possibilities to see her again in Italy one more time in Conegliano, but in the new club sposorized by Imoco. In the next days we will know more.

• I remember some rumors that a Polish team (Lodz?) is interested in her...

yes, but there are also interested in Belcik and Spicer and I think they are more possible than Weiss :)

• Belcik or Spicer would definitely be a better choice ;)

do you think so? :lol: I cant understand the transfer policy if there is Wojcik who can easily be 1 setter and they are looking for another good one :whistle:

• Any news/rumors about:

Stam, Wensink, Meijners, Flier, Dijkema, Grothues? :P

• Any news/rumors about:

Stam, Wensink, Meijners, Flier, Dijkema, Grothues? :P

Meijners has offers from a lot of Italian club, especially Modena and Piacenza, but she could remain in Busto. (in my opinion she SHOULD be confirmed and play with Marcon in the starting six)
    About Grothues. Also for her many italian clubs are moving and the rumour more insistent is that she could go to Imoco Conegliano, the team which buy the sport title of Parma, the ex-team of Maret. :)

• Meijners has offers from a lot of Italian club, especially Modena and Piacenza, but she could remain in Busto. (in my opinion she SHOULD be confirmed and play with Marcon in the starting six)
    About Grothues. Also for her many italian clubs are moving and the rumour more insistent is that she could go to Imoco Conegliano, the team which buy the sport title of Parma, the ex-team of Maret. :)

Thank you :flower:

• do you think so? :lol: I cant understand the transfer policy if there is Wojcik who can easily be 1 setter and they are looking for another good one

Wojcik may play in Chemik Police.

Cuba's Player Yudit Leon was in test area but She won't play ther.

• Can anyone tell me where Skorupa is going to play next season?

A friend of mine whispered that Rabita Baku is interested but I think they already renewed with Zhukova.

She said she wants to stay in Italy, that's all.

• Paulina Maj L, Sanja Popovic, Eleonora Dziękiewicz MB, Valentina Serena S, Helene Rossueaux, Anna Kaczmar S, Dominika Sieradzan are new Muszynianka's Players.

Klaudia Kaczorowska has many offers f.ex from Chemik Police, Impel Wrocław and... Atom Sopot.

• Paulina Maj L, Sanja Popovic, Eleonora Dziękiewicz MB, Valentina Serena S, Helene Rossueaux, Anna Kaczmar S, Dominika Sieradzan are new Muszynianka's Players.

Klaudia Kaczorowska has many offers f.ex from Chemik Police, Impel Wrocław and... Atom Sopot.

but their transfers arent officially confirmed, it is said that Muszyna is insterested in those players

• Alisha Glass will be new setter of Modena,that is looking for OHs..it's to define what Rinieri will do..
    first choices are Horvath and C. Bosetti,but lots of players can go there (Monar,Meijners,Di Iulio,Quaranta..)
    let's wait just a little! :teach:

• Vesna Djurisic may play in Impel Wroclaw.

Impel has spoken with Tokarska and Wensink without agreement.

Wroclaw has resigned from play in the CEV Challenge Cup Tournament.

• Oh Alisha Glass leave polish league!!! Maybe she was tired of the financial issues! But she will play any european competitions next season?