• I agree about Costagrande

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• But not too much! She is normal but other players arr not so fat... It you a pucture of her out of the field and without jersey she did not seems fat!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• @Loca Inside

They are trying to anger you :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I know...

Arrighetti: strong
    Flier Gioli: thin
    Davis: ow

• Lucia Fresco from Argentina NT is 193 cm and weights 98kg according to WGP 2012 roster. I guess she is the most heavy player, cant think of any over that at least on straight arm.

It's hard to believe, she looks rather normal, definitely not as overweighted as for example Havlickova.

Thin: Saskia Hippe...

• We can say about Skowronska. She has strong body or thin body.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It's hard to believe, she looks rather normal, definitely not as overweighted as for example Havlickova.

Thin: Saskia Hippe...

I think its possible Frescos weight might not be updated since 1-2 year or something, because I remember she looked heavier before than now. Most likely she has started to work more serious with her fitness in Germany, before she wasnt playing in such serious team.

• Thin;
    Branka Mihajilovic 191cm 64kg
    Polen Uslupehlivan 193cm 63kg

According to FIVB,Busra Cansu is only 69kg (She is 188 ) :white:

Tandara 184cm and 87kg :white: but she looks quite normal :what:

• Another player who looks very strong is croatian player Jelena Alajbeg.

Totally agree! Also Popovic is really strong i think :D

• imo Adenizia has strong body! and Thaisa is not overweight, she's overboobed :D

I share your thoughts on this :lol: :rolll:

• imo Adenizia has strong body! and Thaisa is not overweight, she's overboobed :D

People in Brasil says she's too slow on the block, and that if she take the silicone off she'll be faster. :D