Russian Federation NT 2013

• Oops, I should have checked the list once again :lol: surprised not to see Ulanova and Akulova on the list. I think Akulova is better than Matienko, and Ulanova better than any liberos from Russia :|

• Russia should let Gamova and Sokolova go. Anyway, I think Gamova can play one more Olympic. I know she is tired, but she's not that old, in 2016 she will have 36. The little I saw of Uralochka I started to like Salina very much. She should be on the list. It's time to Goncharova and Koshelvea show what they can do.
    S: Startseva, Uraleva
    OPP: Goncharova, Pasynkova
    OH: Kosheleva, Chaplina, Scherban, Pisarenko
    MB: Morozova, Zaryazhko, Perepelkina, Moroz
    L: Kryuchkova, Kuzyakina (?)

• Russia should let Gamova and Sokolova go. Anyway, I think Gamova can play one more Olympic. I know she is tired, but she's not that old, in 2016 she will have 36. The little I saw of Uralochka I started to like Salina very much. She should be on the list. It's time to Goncharova and Koshelvea show what they can do.
    S: Startseva, Uraleva
    OPP: Goncharova, Pasynkova
    OH: Kosheleva, Chaplina, Scherban, Pisarenko
    MB: Morozova, Zaryazhko, Perepelkina, Moroz
    L: Kryuchkova, Kuzyakina (?)

Kuzyakina for me is useless, better would be have one more strong spiker. Pasynkova can be also OH, I'd add Isaeva instead of Kuzyakina, Kryuchkova can be the only one. If not, UIanova would be good, but I'm still curious why she wasn't called, the same with Akulova.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kuzyakina for me is useless, better would be have one more strong spiker. Pasynkova can be also OH, I'd add Isaeva instead of Kuzyakina, Kryuchkova can be the only one. If not, UIanova would be good, but I'm still curious why she wasn't called, the same with Akulova.

I forgot that Isaeva is Stolyarova! Is she is doing well in Russian Superleague, isn't she? So I would change Scherban or Pisarenko for her.
    I don't like Kuzyakina too, but I think that NTs shoul have another libero in case of injuries.

• I forgot that Isaeva is Stolyarova! Is she is doing well in Russian Superleague, isn't she? So I would change Scherban or Pisarenko for her.
    I don't like Kuzyakina too, but I think that NTs shoul have another libero in case of injuries.

Instead of Pisarenko, Shcherban is a promising player with good reception, although this season in Krasnodar is worse than the last one. Isaeva is really good this year, she's among best scorers next to Mammadova, Gamova and Obmochaeva. She can be tried as OPP or OH covered in reception, then Pasynkova can play receiving OPP or 2 receivers, with little area to receive for Isaeva.

• I really hope it is still called Salina, russia has to make better use of their MBs, that her best poses for the media

• Fateeva is playing very good with Omichka. I think coach will invite her come back in the :win: :thumbup: russia national team. and it'll be good news :)

• But with Merkulova :aww:

There are some players who weren't in the list that Marichev released some weeks ago for this summer, but a lot of promising young players there :thumbup:

yeah 8) i'm excited for this team :thumbup:

• yeah 8) i'm excited for this team :thumbup:

Excluding Kosheleva, there is no player of Dinamo Kazan and Dinamo Moscow in the list.
    So, maybe, we will have Borisenko :aww:, Perepelkina and the others in next competitions. Anyway, I thought that Kryuchkova would be in the first list. The other liberos are better than her?

• Excluding Kosheleva, there is no player of Dinamo Kazan and Dinamo Moscow in the list.
    So, maybe, we will have Borisenko :aww:, Perepelkina and the others in next competitions. Anyway, I thought that Kryuchkova would be in the first list. The other liberos are better than her?

Not really, I think that she just needs some time for rest. Kryuchkova still should be first, if Ulanova (Kabeshova) or Tretyakova (Starodubova) won't appear in NT.

• Many NTs will change so much, especially Russia and USA, but also Japan, Italy.. Guess it will leave space for some other nations to shine... Serbia for example. I think that currently only Brazil have stronger roster than us. But it doesn't have to mean anything :win:

• Natalya Goncharova is not in the list...but valeria is in....its really an interesting new team for Russia... :drink:

• Salina :obey: Dianiskaya :dance6:

I only regret not calling Starudubova (Treytakova) she is the best passing libero, who is pregnant and Osikhina
    Perepelkina said not thrown in the NT this year to treat injuries.

I hope to see the team as well:

Salina / Isaeva
    Kosheleva / Pasynkova
    Zaryazhko / Dianiskaya
    Vinogradova

• I really don't understand that hype for Salina, I think she's a very average setter who can't do anything except following Karpol's gameplan. She's absolutely predictable, never any surprising plays...maybe it's interesting to see how she'll play in NT with a different coach, but honestly I don't see big potential in her :S

• Is Tretyakova pregnant? :white:

• So, maybe, we will have Borisenko :aww:, Perepelkina and the others in next competitions.

Nope, Perepelkina won't be back for the next competitions. She said that this year she's taking a break with the NT.
    Here's her interview: http://www.championat.com/voll…-vykhode-v-final-chr.html