Italian NT 2014

• Since Aguero left the NT, I hope Bonitta will call one player between Lo Bianco and Rondon (my 3rd best choice is Caracuta) but I have the feeling he will call Signorile...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Best player Women Team ITALIA (for all Time) this is LISA TOGUT (Not Piccinini and Not Tai Aguero with Lo Bianco). This is TOGUT (One) WINNER USA on WorldCup-2002 in Germany (in FINALE). ONLY She Won for Italy Gold Medal on WorldCup-2002. In NT Italy-2014 (Women) on WorldCup-2014 NO Player QUALITY TOGUT today NO. :box: :box: :set: :sos: :offtopic: :obey:

• Aguero left, so NT needs another player for S. I hope that Signorile won't become a backup for Ferretti :wacko: the best would be Rondon :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Aguero left, so NT needs another player for S. I hope that Signorile won't become a backup for Ferretti :wacko: the best would be Rondon :teach:

I agree! Rondon should be called! or maybe Costagrande, now that Aguero left, the spot of the naturalized player is free again!

• I agree! Rondon should be called! or maybe Costagrande, now that Aguero left, the spot of the naturalized player is free again!

Bonitta can call both, however OHs list looks ok ^^

• Bonitta can call both, however OHs list looks ok ^^

it's true! there is a lot of competition,besides Piccinini, Del Core and Bosetti L, as 4th OH there are still a lot of possibilities... so definitely Rondon! :win:

• No livestream for today's friendly against Japan? Anybody knows?

• Signorile yesterday played very well, she (and Piccinini) changed the match... She is improving day after day

maybe she's not that bad as she was, but seems to be still not convincing enough... maybe it's because I still have in my head her comparison to scissor-hands Edvard :D

• Obviously she is not at Ferretti's level but as backup she is enough

This year the strong point of Italy NT is the bench... Diouf (best scorer at the last WGP), Piccinini, Merlo... Great players ready ti enter and help the team :win:

• Obviously she is not at Ferretti's level but as backup she is enough

This year the strong point of Italy NT is the bench... Diouf (best scorer at the last WGP), Piccinini, Merlo... Great players ready ti enter and help the team :win:

I still don't agree with Picci as a bench player.. she can provide the same passing as Del Core but is a better attacker

• I can't understand Merlo being behind De Gennaro? Enrica is a better defenser...

• I still don't agree with Picci as a bench player.. she can provide the same passing as Del Core but is a better attacker

I personally don't agree on this. Maybe some years ago it was true, but now Del Core is better.

• I don't think Bonitta considers starting line up that serious, only Ferretti, Arrighetti, Centoni can be sure about their spot as starters, the rest still not. Well, Lucia Bosetti is definitely the best OH right now and her partner on OH position can change and its up to Picci and Delcore's shape, and don't forget there are Fiorin and Loda as well.

• I still don't agree with Picci as a bench player.. she can provide the same passing as Del Core but is a better attacker

Piccinini is not a bench player, Bonitta said he is giving her some rest in order to recover from some physical problems.

• Two Liberos system can be possible and effective ^^
    About second OH next to Lucia Bosetti: both Del Core and Piccinini present similar level so being in line-up will depend on current shape. Fiorin, C. Bosetti and Loda should be bench players.

• ITALY ROSTER FOR WGP WEEK1 IN ITALY

S : Ferretti, Malinov

OPP : Centoni, Diouf

MB : Arrighetti, Bonifacio, Chirichella, Folie

OH : Lucia Bosetti, Del Core, Fiorin, Piccinini(C)

L : De Gennaro, Merlo.