Serbian NT 2015

• Did you see her smoke? :D
    I don't really mind players smoking as long as they take care of themselves professionally, but well, obviously it's harmful for athletes.

Thank you for the share, Joana. I wonder who the girls that are fond of drinking are :D

Yeah I did.
    And judging by the video I would say Malesevic is one of them :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• My guess : Malesevic for sure :D Zivkovic, Rasic and Marta Drpa.

Oh btw, I saw Antonijevic traveling with her team, I hope to see her soon on court.

• Finally such a video appeared on Youtube :obey:

Not sure I agree with the order though, IMO the best plays are those when she makes two blockers jump with the middle and get her OH block-free. But whatever, she's the best setter in the world right now for me :super:

• Finally such a video appeared on Youtube :obey:

Not sure I agree with the order though, IMO the best plays are those when she makes two blockers jump with the middle and get her OH block-free. But whatever, she's the best setter in the world right now for me :super:

It is unbelievable that she was almost considering to quit volleyball before breaking up Teodosiç :down:

• I had that somewhere at the back of my mind as well...didn't she also choose her clubs depending on her boyfriend's career for a while? Anyway I hope she keeps playing for a long time, as far as I remember she never had any big injuries (except for playing ECH 2005 with a broken finger, as SETTER :!: ), so physically she should be able to keep her shape a few more years.

• Yeah. That's why she spent a season in Greece, once she missed half a season because she couldn't find a club in Russia... Nearly got into a conflict with Terzić as she refused to play at World Cup '11 because she wanted to spend time with him... It was bad.
    And the real irony is that had Serbia performed better in London, we might not have Maja around anymore. That was supposed to be her last tournament, but with Serbia doing so horribly she didn't want to go out on such a bad note and changed her mind.

I think she'll definitely retire from NT after Rio and I don't want to think about it just yet. :lol: Some people say that Ana Antonijević's injury that keeps her from playing on NT is called being second choice behind Maja and that she'll be back once Maja is gone, but I don't think so. I believe her body really can't handle playing all year long and needs a break during the summer.

• Maja Ognjenović got the award as the female player of the year in Serbia. :rose:
    She said she's very honoured and that any other NT player could have deservedly won the award. And she believes the team is ready to win a medal in Rio.

Marko Podraščanin is the male player of the year.

• I was sure that Maja would retire from NT after Rio, but in the latest interview she hinted that it might not be the case. And complete retirement is definitely out of question, she's enjoying volleyball a lot the last few years and wants to keep playing as long as possible.