Young , most talented players

• But...hmm...u can't see Jarosz's talent? Why? :D Can u explain it to me? :D U don't like him, or u don't like the way he plays or what...?

I don't like the way he plays. It's not a real opposite for me. He could be good hitter maybe, but 30% (even ''stable'' as Castelleni said) is not enough for opposite. Sorry :aww:

ugh... of course Bartek is 88'. Sorry :wacko:

• He's still young, so he's still has many things to learn, improve, just like Łomacz. They're in the same age, but although Łomacz usually makes many more serious mistakes than Kuba, everyone talks about Kuba's mistakes, about that he's not good enough to play in NT etc etc. But what about Łomacz? There was many moments when Kuba was the leader of our team. Łomacz never lead our team to victory, Kuba- definitley. He has veery good service, obviously he's very strong player. Most of the time when he played in polish NT, he played with Łomacz. I'm sure that he would attack on better % with Zagumny as a setter. (I think he played just couple of matches with Guma. I think 1 or 2 in Gdynia, during qualification tournament, and one or 2 during Ech). Just like Marcel(he didn't has chance to play with Guma I think, but if he could, I'm sure he would play much better than usually).
    Of course u can dislike Kuba :D But he's not so bad really :D

• Kovacevic Uros (16 years/ Serbia) he wins the Youth W.Ch last september

Hmissi Saddam (18 years/ Tunisia) (L) best digger in the Youth W.Ch in Italy. With him Tunisia beat Italy,Spain... and finished 6th.

• Kovacevic Uros (16 years/ Serbia) he wins the Youth W.Ch last september

Hmissi Saddam (18 years/ Tunisia) (L) best digger in the Youth W.Ch in Italy. With him Tunisia beat Italy,Spain... and finished 6th.

wow!! kovacevic is really that young???
    i watched the brasil serbia final match and he really has talent.
    did he participate in the beijing olympics last year?

• This is another Kovachevich. Nikola is in the male team, Urosh is in the youngsters

• 18 years-old wing spiker Earvin Ngapeth finished best receiver of the IECL . Unfortunately, he won't get the award because Tours failed to qualify for the play-off. :wall:

• Armel, could you, please, give me some information about Todor Skrimov? Have you watched him play? Or anyone who has watched him.. I am asking because I only heard about him this year, he is a young spiker, only 20-year-old, but he has impressed Silvano Prandi already and might be called up in the national team during the summer camp before the World League. Of course, these are just rumours, nothing confirmed yet, but I am sure that he might play for Bulgaria soon!

• Armel, could you, please, give me some information about Todor Skrimov? Have you watched him play? Or anyone who has watched him.. I am asking because I only heard about him this year, he is a young spiker, only 20-year-old, but he has impressed Silvano Prandi already and might be called up in the national team during the summer camp before the World League. Of course, these are just rumours, nothing confirmed yet, but I am sure that he might play for Bulgaria soon!

I'm a bit confused about him myself.

He signed with Paris just last summer. It was said that he was really promising, it looks like he is a former best youth player in Bulgaria (or something like that) and had also been the best player of last year french junior cup finals with Fréjus. (but most of the best french juniors are not in a team engaged in this cup)
    When he signed with Paris, some people said that he was "an extra-terrestrian" .
    Yet, despite many problems in the team, Paris's coach did not use him at all before last month ! So I became to think that this was only talking and that he was either too young or not that good. (I mean he was playing in the french 4th division last season, even if he was great that's not like pro level.)

But since a few games he's getting more and more involved. He has been a starter against Istanbul (and scored 19 points). He also scored 13 points against Beauvais (as a starter) and 12 against Cannes (but he did not start any of the 3 sets).
    His stats are pretty good, but you can't say much from 3 games.

To sum it up: I doubt he will save Paris's season. If he was already so good, Paes (Paris's coach) would have noticed it before. But I think he might help the team and became a starter in Paris. (Don't think of it as an achievement in itslef, because currently Paris is most the worst team of the french ligue A, than an IECL team. And the other outside hitters are especially weak this season)
    Now about the NT. Prandi is probably right about having a closer look at him. I don't know enough of Skrimov to say if he has good chances to be part of the NT in the future. But I think that if Paes used him so little for 3 months, that's because he's not ready for now.

• OK, i got your point, thanks a lot :) I haven't had the chance to see him play so I wanted your opinion, I really hope that he can improve! Maybe he will be given chance during the summer camp of the NT, but I agree that he needs to build some experience in the upper divisions. The time will show :) Thanks again!

• I haven't had the chance to see him play

You can watch the game Paris vs Istanbul on laola1.tv . That was a good one for him !

• I think we should add Nikolay Penchev here. He plays as outside hitter with very good reception (Winiarski, Konstantinov, Chernich type of reception).At the age of 17 he was the best server in Bulgarian MALE championship (which still has very powerful servers like Martin Penev and Nikolay Nikolov), he rocked the qualification tournament for ECH - with the following stats:
    Attack Aces Blocks Sets Receptions Positive Perfect
    61/101 23 7 17 90 55 37
    He is the main reason why Bulgaria NT qualified in that fashion, beating the strong Netherlands team and crushing the hands of the receivers.
    He is 198 cm tall, so he has enough height. He looks to me like Plamen Konstantinov type of player, not Kazyiski type.
    Silvano Prandi took him in the MEN NT for the two games in Slovakia where Penchev did well. He is not in the team for the WL because he is key player for the junior team, but Prandi will take him for the WCH in Italy, at least he said that.
    http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…8/2756/4066/index_EN.html

• And what you think about 19 years old french player Earvin N'Gapeth ? He's rather tall (192 cm), plays as receiver. He was often chosen by MVP of Champions of Europe in younger categories (juniors etc.) I think he's got a hugh talent, but I can not say something more - I saw him just a few times (at first in match Poland-France this year)...

• And what you think about 19 years old french player Earvin N'Gapeth ? He's rather tall (192 cm), plays as receiver. He was often chosen by MVP of Champions of Europe in younger categories (juniors etc.) I think he's got a hugh talent, but I can not say something more - I saw him just a few times (at first in match Poland-France this year)...

Yes, in my opinion he is the best of players about 20 years old. Very good formed receiver. He will to be better than Giba.

• Giba is great not only technically, but also as leadership.

• Giba is great not only technically, but also as leadership.

Gibqa was great, he now, is getting old and I definitely would not pick him as a talented player for the future :P

Another talent would be Andringa in the Dutch team. Very good reception, kind of a Reinder Nummerdor like player.

• Yes, in my opinion he is the best of players about 20 years old. Very good formed receiver. He will to be better than Giba.

Since he's playing with Tours for 2 seasons, I know his play quite well.

I think he has some very important qualities:
    1) He understands the game perfectly. He is already a great receiver (when he's playing as a outside hitter for only 3 seasons -he was more an oposite before). He has great vision of the game, and is able to set the ball pretty well when he has to.
    2) He moves very quickly. I think that's part of why he is such a great receiver, but this also lead him to be a tremendous defender.
    3) He his powerful. Even if he's not a very high player (192 cm tall, but not an outstanding jumper) that's making him a great spiker. He's aslo a good server with such a strong arm.
    4) He likes to play volleyball and he shows a lot of energy on the court. Even if he's young he communicates some of this energy to his partners with the way he's acting.

I think that he is also a hard-worker, (at least for now since his coach in Tours is his own father). Sometimes I'm afraid of his "showman" side, but I think that as long as he's working hard he will remain on the way of becoming a great VB player.