2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Piacenza signed Russian MB Aleksej Ostapenko.
    http://www.sportpiacenza.it/volley/notizie.asp?n=85076&l=0

Padova signed American MB Antwain Aguillard.
    http://www.corrieredellosport.…a+con+Aguillard+al+centro

I'm really happy to Ostapenko in Italy, he certainly needed a chance after the dissapointment performance in WL. It's timew now to lose weight, work hard in order to bring back that old level, especially in service line, to then be called again by NT

• I'm really happy to Ostapenko in Italy, he certainly needed a chance after the dissapointment performance in WL. It's timew now to lose weight, work hard in order to bring back that old level, especially in service line, to then be called again by NT

It's time to lose fat, not weight. Russian players are not undermuscled like most other volleyball players. They know the value of strength.

• It's time to lose fat, not weight. Russian players are not undermuscled like most other volleyball players. They know the value of strength.

I know russians rely on strengh more than others, that's is why i like then actually, but he looked so heavy in WL, simply couldn't run to block.

• I meant that he can slim at the waist, but this does not necessarily means he will get lighter if he adds muscle.

• BBTS Bielsko-Biała completed roster, Piotr Gruszka will be head coach. Grzegorz Pilarz (S), Bartłomiej Neroj (S), Wojciech Ferens (OH) - loaned from ZAKSA, Serhiy Kapelus (OH/OP), Wojciech Sobala (MB), Łukasz Polański (MB) and Michał Dębiec (L) are new players ^^

Jose Luis Gonzalez (OP), Bartosz Bućko (OP/OH), Michał Błoński (OH), Kamil Kwasowski (OH converted from S), Bartosz Buniak (MB) and Przemysław Czauderna (L) stay in team.

Team will leave: Maciej Fijałek (S) (Victoria PWSZ Wałbrzych (1st League)), Maxim Akimenko (OP), Martin Vlk (OH/L), Milos Stojkovic (OH/OP), Tomasz Kalembka (MB) (Stal AZS PWSZ Nysa (1st League)), Grzegorz Kokociński (MB/OP), Wojciech Siek (MB) and Adam Swaczyna (L).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Adrian Szlubowski (OP/OH) from Volley Club Michelet Halluin to Dresdner VC.

• does someone know how many foreigners are allowed on russian superleague this season? i was thinking that in novosibirsk they have Camejo, Divis and lee.. and usually in russia it's 2 foreign players..

• does someone know how many foreigners are allowed on russian superleague this season? i was thinking that in novosibirsk they have Camejo, Divis and lee.. and usually in russia it's 2 foreign players..

Only two foreigners. Divis got the Russian citizenship

• Chono and Rozalin Penchev, Nikolai brothers, are testing by Effector Kielce.

What are Their positions and level?

Chono and Rozalin Penchev, Nikolai brothers, are testing by Effector Kielce.

What are Their positions and level?

Chono is a setter, Rozalin is OH. Last championship Rozalin played in almost every match for his team Pirin on a good level, but Chono doesn't play so much because he is second setter. Also Rozalin was invited in the wide national roster. So i suppose that Rozalin is on better level than his brother and it's more close to the expected level of quality for polish league. But anyway they are yet very unexperienced and there is a big possibility they both do not be approved from Effector.

• After Venceslav Simeonov, Tomis Constanţa transfer another three new players:
    Nikola Rosic (SRB, libero) last club Energy Investments Lugano
    Bojan Janic (SRB, wing-spiker) last club Tang Dynasty Hotel Shanghai
    Stanislav Petkov (BUL, wing-spiker) last club CVC Gabrovo
    source

• Maciej Pawliński (OH) from 4 You Airlines AZS Politechnika Warszawska to MKS Banimex Będzin.
    Michał Filip (OH) from Asseco Resovia Rzeszów to 4 You Airlines AZS Politechnika Warszawska.

In team from Warsaw we may see also: Szymon Grzegorowicz (nominal S, but he'll be tried as L) and Alan Wasilewski (MB), who played in DVL Bundesliga and is training with team.
    Team is still looking for new S - we had a rumour with Edgardo Goas (PUR) and Grzegorz Pająk. New possibility is Piotr Lipiński who may leave Effector Kielce.

• Jakub Bik (L) may become 2nd L in Indykpol AZS Olsztyn.