2013 CEV Champions League

• Zaytsev should not be opposite! Kooy can be opposite, Starovic can be opposite, healthy Savani can be opposite, but not Zaytsev.

And Kooy should not be 4.

• Yeeesssss!!! Cuneo finally showed the team spirit they are capable of! Immense serving! Earvin Ngapeth is a real igniter, the X-factor of the team! And one of ZAKsa and Cuneo will be on final 8o

Cuneo on F4 with Antonov, Kohut and De Pandis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong with Antonov and De Pandis ?(

• Yeeesssss!!! Cuneo finally showed the team spirit they are capable of! Immense serving! Earvin Ngapeth is a real igniter, the X-factor of the team! And one of ZAKsa and Cuneo will be on final 8o

What's wrong with Antonov and De Pandis ?(

They are not so quality players to play F4, especially Antonov!!! Moreover, Cuneo with Antonov/ Sokolov as middle-blockers on F4 :lol: :lol: :lol: Really sad

• They are not so quality players to play F4, especially Antonov!!! Moreover, Cuneo with Antonov/ Sokolov as middle-blockers on F4 :lol: :lol: :lol: Really sad

Did you watch the game? Antonov wasn't a middle blocker, not in a single point! And won't be such in F4 as well. Besides, he is very decent player, played better than Zaytsev today.

• Depends on results on FF

But ECL runners-up and third place will receive wild cards, won't they?
    And since there're two Russian teams in FF, ZAKSA and Cuneo actually receive the wild cards now.

• But ECL runners-up and third place will receive wild cards, won't they?
    And since there're two Russian teams in FF, ZAKSA and Cuneo actually receive the wild cards now.

I'd rather give the wild card to the defending champions even if they failed to make it to the Champions League F4. Let's wait and see about that, not sure yet how the distribution will go.

This is what the whole bunch of trolls in Macerata gets when they were mocking at Trentino's defeat two weeks ago! And Giuliani looked as confused as Piazza in the Golden Set when he was rotating his team. Anyway, nothing much against Macerata, but I am happy for Cuneo!

BTW, I was thinking today that Lokomotiv Novosibirsk have lost a lot of tie-breaks in the recent games against Zenit. Judging by what is happening to favourites lately, it will be no surprise if vengeance time has come. Also, I still don't see Cuneo winning a title with this weird rotation. What bothers me more is not the rotation itself, but the fact that they will have problems keeping their momentum in two consecutive games/days.

• BTW, I was thinking today that Lokomotiv Novosibirsk have lost a lot of tie-breaks in the recent games against Zenit. Judging by what is happening to favourites lately, it will be no surprise if vengeance time has come. Also, I still don't see Cuneo winning a title with this weird rotation. What bothers me more is not the rotation itself, but the fact that they will have problems keeping their momentum in two consecutive games/days.

Yes, Cuneo are very psychotic team. When they are "inspired" they can beat anyone. I also don't know how they can keep such mental level for two consecutive games (days? as well). It is very tiresome to do it and they probably won't. But, who thought that we'll see a Final4 without both Trento and Macerata? Now if Kazan loses the semifinal, this will be the year of surprises. I have a hunch that Zenit won't win the CL this year. Something like ZAKsa is appearing in my head :whistling: What the boys and girls from Poland think about that? :D

• I missed the match because I was playing. How did Travica play? I am reading funny posts about it on my facebook home looooool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Did you watch the game? Antonov wasn't a middle blocker, not in a single point! And won't be such in F4 as well. Besides, he is very decent player, played better than Zaytsev today.

Did you watch any of last 5,6 matches of Cuneo or just this one??????? Antonov and Sokolov are sharing time on middle-blockers!!!

• De Pandis is one of the best liberos in Italy. He's in a big club for the first time and probably this will help him to go in NT. He's far away better than Bari, who has been NT player just because he plays in Trento. In my opinion De Pandis, Paparoni and Rossini are the best italian liberos at the moment.

• Complimenti Cuneo.Grande Sokolov. :win:

• I'd rather give the wild card to the defending champions even if they failed to make it to the Champions League F4. Let's wait and see about that, not sure yet how the distribution will go

What wild card for the defending Champion? :D The champion should always be present on the tournament by his right of Champion :lol: FIFA are ridiculously stupid :sos:

• Sokolov very solid in the first tiebreak, MVP in it