World League 2011

• Korea - Cuba 1-1. Koreans were a bit lucky with 3-4 blocks at the end of 1st set (they were losing before that) in 2nd they gave away a lot of points from service errors especially the last point for Cuba (23-25),
    Overall Cuba must have played terribly yesterday cause Koreans arent really consistent in block/serve and have quite poor defence (Cuba as well), From 7 blocks Koreans had in 2 first sets 3-4 were at the end of 1 set which gave them the lead and then win and 2 were at the end of second set when cubans were 24-20 up so overall Koreans not so good in blocking and like previous years they make lots of unforced errors, so far i really dont see any new quality in Korean team and yesterdays game seem to be just a fluke.

• He did step on the line, all the times. He is just tired with an injury, and the worst thing is, that he was the best player. Penchev also didn't look very confident, and he is like a kid on the court, he needs a lot more muscle for the future :). USA got a clear victory over Poland. Is there any other statistic, rather than one on fivg.org webpage, for the games, with % all those nice numbers :).

As for the refere - I didn't mean that foot fault. She made a lot of mistakes like not calling the touching of net, block - out called out, or the ball in but called out and a lot more like this. In total I think she made at least 10 if not 15 wrong calls for both teams (Lol, that's a lot) - I was there and it happened right in front of my eyes.! :wacko: In the pause between the games Matey approched her and tallked to her, but she looked clueless and unsure! This actually rise questions about the referes in volleyball in general. Maybe it worhts considering implementation of a system, similar to the hawk eye like in tennis... :whistling:

• Eh, Bulgaria, Bulgaria... Improve today. You can't lose twice to Germany at home :teach: ^^
    2nd game Poland-USA was completely different. Americans played much better and Poles looked tired and with no idea how to beat USA again. Kurek and Żygadło had worse, our block was poor, so we had no arguments and USA deserved the victory. Now, we are going to play Brazil and Puerto Rico away - it might be difficult journey for our team, but I hope it won't be disaster.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Eh, Bulgaria, Bulgaria... Improve today. You can't lose twice to Germany at home :teach: ^^

I think we won't. Our NT played bad overall yesterday. I think they can still take 3 points today unless another bad day is coming. Stoychev warned that the team is not playing as expected, they surely are out of shape and will need to be back as soon as possible because the games started already. The only thing I didn't get was why he is using Vlado Nikolov now - he is obviously tired, needs some time to recharge, besides Sokolov is better right now and I would've liked to see Boyan Yordanov in these first games.. but whatever, let's wait and see.

• Puerto Rico - Brazil 0/3 but....have you seen the play? Bad game than the first for Brazil ......
    At rest Bruninho, Rodrigão, Luke and Leandro Vissottto ... inside Marlon, Gustavo, SIDA and Theo ... bad distribution of balloons and lots of error for brazil....very not good.... :wall:

• And Atlas Arena wasnt so happy as yesterday :( I would like to stop all these vuvuzelas - 10 years ago i loved it and i was using it myself now i hate it!! And polish cheering become very poor - clap and blow, clap and blow !!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP BLOWING FUC....ING VUVUZELA!!!!!!!! USE UR VOICE AND HANDS!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I also don't like the way our fans in Atlas Arena support our guys. They don't sing anymore, atmosphere is a little bit boring, they clap all the time, I really hate it, it reminds me of Asian fans :down: I really miss the atmosphere from Spodek...it was just magic...simply the best in the whole world! :white:

• I think we won't.....

well, i hope you will :woohoo: :box:
    Great result for our german nt, playing without Grozer and Andrae. And Hübner is back on court 8o . I hope the men´s team can adapt some of the fighting spirit of the lady´s team. Winning two times in bulgaria would be amazing.

If anyone knows a life stream for today, please post it here. Thank you...

• Bulgaria have on major problem - Zhekov is playing real bad - he helped Germany win 2nd set at the end when he made error on service at 21 a piece and then badly set the ball, Germany got counter attack
    and scored, Tischer so far looks today like a setter god compared to him...

• Bulgaria-Germany: 25:21, 23:25

third set to Bulgaria, 25:22. Blocking makes the difference at the moment. 13:4 in that element for bulgaria.

• Bulgaria have on major problem - Zhekov is playing real bad - he helped Germany win 2nd set at the end when he made error on service at 21 a piece and then badly set the ball, Germany got counter attack
    and scored, Tischer so far looks today like a setter god compared to him...

Well, that's just his usual level :D He was even worse yesterday.
    And wtf was Stoychev thinking replacing Todorov with Cvetanov :what: Cvetanov blocks like half a meter lower than Todorov, and Kromm spiked twice over him

• Well, that's just his usual level :D He was even worse yesterday.
    And wtf was Stoychev thinking replacing Todorov with Cvetanov :what: Cvetanov blocks like half a meter lower than Todorov, and Kromm spiked twice over him

I agree with u rugby. I dont know why Tsvetanov is still playing in NT. IMO he is too weak. Yosifov 0 point in attack. But he was really important in serve.

I think Germany should have played with Kaliberda and Kroom. Schwarz and Popp did not help the team in attack. Kaliberda played a good game yesterday.

• Ze Germans missed an incredible chance for a win today. I don't think they'll face Bulgaria in worse form in the near future.
    Edit: @ B. Moreira
    The problem is that Stoychev had no time to scout and choose the all players. He only knew well the guys that played in Italy + Zhekov and Aleksiev, so he trusted his assistants to pick the rest, and some players that could have helped a lot stayed out of the team list: Gaydarski, Skrimov and so on.

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited once, last by rugby ().

• France 0-3 Italy

(15-25;23-25;25-27) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• France 0-3 Italy

:thumbup: As I said in the "Friendly games" thread: a very promising young Italian team

• Well, that's just his usual level :D He was even worse yesterday.

I suppose you haven't watch many Bulgarian NT games then? He has troubles adjusting to the new MB's since 2010, but his game with the other players is solid. He is not fast enough, because of our school, but I hope Stoychev will change this.

• France 0-3 Italy

Birrareli turned into beast in the last season in Trento. He didn't play so well in NT in 2009 at ECH, but now he is great :thumbsup: