2012 Olympic Games

• I couldn't watch the game with Poland like I would, was working and having an IT audit, great fun :D. But from the statistics I see 72% reception, and Alexiev with the best stats? And the polish team is strong server I just can't explain it. Not that I'm not happy, just don't know what to think :).

• I couldn't watch the game with Poland like I would, was working and having an IT audit, great fun :D. But from the statistics I see 72% reception, and Alexiev with the best stats? And the polish team is strong server I just can't explain it. Not that I'm not happy, just don't know what to think :).

Alexiev received not bad overall, but... His errors are so stupid when he makes them that he spoils all the good impression. Nothing special on Alexiev I would say. They didn't use him much in attack. Skrimov played almost perfect in reception and I forgot to say that the "hidden" man of the match was Teodor Salparov. Monster game for Salparov! :obey:

• Poland lost?

Well...:what:

• Germany plays very bad, which is quite suprising for me. I didn't watch their match against Russia, but we know Russia is tougher opponent and with USA could be easier for Germany. Level of the game is getting worse set by set.
    USA is doing nice job with service.

• "London, Great Britain, July 31, 2012 – On the fourth day of action at Earls Court Bulgaria eventually contributed the first major sensation of the volleyball tournament as the guys captained by Vladimir Nikolov powered to a 3-1 win (25-22, 29-27, 13-25, and 25-23) to edge Poland. This is a real surprise especially since Poland had claimed all of the last few matches with Bulgaria, scoring also a speedy 3-0 in the semis of the FIVB World League held only some weeks ago in Sofia. "

Anyone seeing the mistake here? :whistle:

For the gloryhunters who are new to volleyball, like FIVB for example /they are brainless idiots obviously/, here is some info:

Bulgaria won vs Poland 3:1 in ECH 2011. In the last 4 years Poland won at ECH semifinal 2009 3:0, Bulgaria at WCH 2010 3:0, Poland in World League Final Round 2011 3:2, Bulgaria at ECH 2011 3:1, Poland in World League Semifinal 2012 3:0 and Bulgaria now won 3:1

• Germany plays very bad, which is quite suprising for me. I didn't watch their match against Russia, but we know Russia is tougher opponent and with USA could be easier for Germany. Level of the game is getting worse set by set.
    USA is doing nice job with service.

They were very good in the 1st set! To be honest, this kind of level is closer to what I expected from them.

• "London, Great Britain, July 31, 2012 – On the fourth day of action at Earls Court Bulgaria eventually contributed the first major sensation of the volleyball tournament as the guys captained by Vladimir Nikolov powered to a 3-1 win (25-22, 29-27, 13-25, and 25-23) to edge Poland. This is a real surprise especially since Poland had claimed all of the last few matches with Bulgaria, scoring also a speedy 3-0 in the semis of the FIVB World League held only some weeks ago in Sofia. "

Anyone seeing the mistake here? :whistle:

Did I guess?

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Heynen is too impatient and nervous, he keeps changing his guys not allowing them to catch their rhythm