Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Tomorrow Latina - San Giustino will be broadcasted on raisport2, because raisport1 will trasmitt the European semifinal.

Damn, I'm quite unlucky, I'll miss San Giustino with Facu ;(

And without Sasa ;(

But I hope Kuba Jarosz will appear :thumbsup:

• Yeah, he has already played some matches, and he was simply amazing :D

Oh, my bad then... He is in SKRA, and it is official ;) It will be nice to watch Atanasijevic in next seasons, and the fact how he will make in one of the best euro leagues and CL :thumbsup:

• We look forward to some comments after your return ;)

We look foward to some nice photos after your return ;) (as always :lol: )

Any link for live stream?

I check it, but unfortunally I only found links for Poland and Russian Leagues and for EuropeanCh, but for tomorrow there is Roma-Macerata http://livetv.ru/it/eventinfo/90272_m_roma_macerata/ (20.30, while at 18.00 there will be Vibo valentia-Cuneo on sportube.tv).

Al Jazeera will trasmitt the match (Eurosport won't), may be later it will appear smth...

Wait!! You can try here: http://www.volleyball-movies.n…-perugia-15/transmission1

for Roma-Macerata http://www.volleyball-movies.n…macerata-16/transmission1

• bella, it will start at 17.00

Unfortunally it exactly at the same time of the European semifinal with Italy, Raisport got quite unlucky in this case...

While tomorrow thei postponed Roma-Macerata because they'll trasmitt the finals (both).

• bella, it will start at 17.00

Unfortunally it exactly at the same time of the European semifinal with Italy, Raisport got quite unlucky in this case...

While tomorrow thei postponed Roma-Macerata because they'll trasmitt the finals (both).

And Jastrzębie - Częstochowa and this one is the most important for me :P Ok, I'll jump at the canals then, watching everything simultaneously.

Thanks for the information, Miky!

• You're welcome!

I understand you, if it was the other semifinal I would have watch Latina-San Giustino (better, I would have gone in Latina with Marta!!), but since Italy will play... And I've organized it to watch it with may teammates, so ^^

But I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!! 8o 8o 8o 8o This time no doubt, Roma-Macerata live vs ECh famale final in TV... the first totally win (no matter if Italy will be in the final or not). Even if I'd love to watch the final :)

• But I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!! 8o 8o 8o 8o This time no doubt, Roma-Macerata live

oh, isn't it this match we were talking about? Kidnaping and stuff :lol: I mean...shouldn't I have been in Italy now? :rolll:
    Dream match, forza Roma, suprise me, although it's gonna be extremly hard against Macerata, but oh well...let's see how guys will cope (or not), I will always support them, even when they're not the favourites, since they're my fav. italian team :heart:
    I won't be able to watch this match (not only this match, btw :aww: ), but my heart is with them :D Come on! :box:

• You mean San Giustino. This team moved from city of Perugia to San Giustino over an year ago

• Yeah but I will always threat them as Perugia as I learned that way :lol:

technically you are not wrong calling the team Perugia because San Giustino is situated in the province of Perugia :lol:

• Haha, how nice to see our readhed Kuba on the court :D I have no idea how he played 'cause I was rather more interested in our Plusliga match. Can someone tell me?
    I changed the channel in this moment when Kuba appeared on the court and first what he did was unsuccessful attack :aww: but he couldn't be so bad 'cause I changed channel very often and he was still on the court. Oh, and I noticed Facu was back. Nice :roll:

Btw, what Bartoletti had on his head? :what: 'Cause I looked at him and I didn't know at all.

Before I forget, I love your commentators :thumbsup: They keep repeating "Mamma mia!" and "Ojojojoj" or "Ajajajaj" all the time, which totally smashed me :rolll:

• Haha, how nice to see our readhed Kuba on the court I have no idea how he played 'cause I was rather more interested in our Plusliga match. Can someone tell me?
    I changed the channel in this moment when Kuba appeared on the court and first what he did was unsuccessful attack but he couldn't be so bad 'cause I changed channel very often and he was still on the court. Oh, and I noticed Facu was back. Nice

Facuuu :love:

About the red, I've watch distractly few parts of the matches, and for what I've seen he did several good stuffs. Elisewin will surely give us better and more trustworthy infos ^^

Btw, what Bartoletti had on his head? 'Cause I looked at him and I didn't know at all.

It seemed like he had a wound :what: With the medications...

Before I forget, I love your commentators They keep repeating "Mamma mia!" and "Ojojojoj" or "Ajajajaj" all the time, which totally smashed me

Lucky xD Even if my favourite couple is Antinelli (he was there) and Fefè, that is san Giustino coach so he can comment only NT matches! in fact at the end they interviewed him and they gave him Lucky microphone and ask him to said smth pretending to be the commentators :lol:

oh, isn't it this match we were talking about? Kidnaping and stuff I mean...shouldn't I have been in Italy now?

IT IS!!!! Cant' wait!!!! If I had to chose one match to watch in the whole regoular season, I'll chose it. I'm glad to see you're support for Rome 8o , even if I prefer Macerata than Rome :lol: (as a team. but in the direct matches I'll always cheers for Rome and wish to Rome to win, even if I think that Macerata is a better team ;) )

And tomorrow (TODAY!) is IVAN BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Happy BIRTHDAYYYY!!

• IT IS!!!! Cant' wait!!!! If I had to chose one match to watch in the whole regoular season, I'll chose it. I'm glad to see you're support for Rome 8o , even if I prefer Macerata than Rome :lol: (as a team. but in the direct matches I'll always cheers for Rome and wish to Rome to win, even if I think that Macerata is a better team ;) )

And tomorrow (TODAY!) is IVAN BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Happy BIRTHDAYYYY!!

Happy b'day you God of Lightning!!! All the best! :obey:

Haha, how nice to see our readhed Kuba on the court :D I have no idea how he played 'cause I was rather more interested in our Plusliga match. Can someone tell me?
    I changed the channel in this moment when Kuba appeared on the court and first what he did was unsuccessful attack :aww:

I haven't watched this match, as most of yesterday's matches, but I know Kuba scored 14 points with 48% in attack. He was the best scorer of Latina, along with Murphy (Kuba replaced him in 3rd set).

• About Sasha ;(

He has a traumatic fracture of the femoral condil (I totally invented the translation xD in Italian is "frattura traumatica del condilo femorale", if you wanna check on google translate), and his anterior crociate is broken.

He'll go on surgery, and he'll need 5-6 months to recover. :(

Good luck Sasà!!! :flower:

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=34900&l=0