Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Ammerman must be the worst setter I've ever seen

• Piacenza - Trento 2:3

I guess she meant Padova-Trento, she was speaking about the 3rd round ^^

Ammerman must be the worst setter I've ever seen

with Carletti :lol: (exept for the serve).

Macerata-Piacenza 3-1. So, Macerata is at the top of the classific, and only Modena has a chance to be odd tomorrow :whistle:

Giuliani said that Savani was sick this week. Happy to see Zlato on court, and also Penchev ^^

About Stankovic-Pajenk, Giulian in an interview this week said it's turnover, he wants everyone to be ready when the team will need him. Giuliani, if you don't need Pajenk, btw, we'll be glad to exchange him for Lebl!! :rolll:

• I think it was a mistake to put Penchev instead of Zlatanov on court vs Macheratta. Penchev was injured this summer and has 0 experience in Italy. Maybe they just gave up the match in the last set. Also Don't know why he hadn't change Nikolov who played very bad troughout the whole match. Piacenza reception was very weak too, compared to Maceratta.

• Why was Jekov substituted, I see attack stats are good for Piacenza. Penchev is not ready for big volleyball I think, 3 errors in reception from 7. Lets hope he will improve and gain some muscles.

• I think it was a mistake to put Penchev instead of Zlatanov on court vs Macheratta. Penchev was injured this summer and has 0 experience in Italy. Maybe they just gave up the match in the last set. Also Don't know why he hadn't change Nikolov who played very bad troughout the whole match. Piacenza reception was very weak too, compared to Maceratta.

This substitution had to had some reasons, maybe Zlatanov had some healthy problems like in last game with Trento. And Vlado played very solid, I don't understand your negative opinion:)

Check-out stats, Piacenza has similar stats in reception to Macerata.

• Ammerman must be the worst setter I've ever seen

I agree with you

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It wasn't sure that Zlatanov could have played until the match, he had musclar problems and was treated for all the week, I guess he was suffering for it...

Speaking about reception, Exigà is impressive, he covered like 70% of the court by himself :rolll: :white:

But after all, also checking the stats, I don't think Piacenza was receiving such badly... Also considering who was serving...

stats http://www.legavolley.it/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=21969

LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA - COPRA ELIOR PIACENZA 3-1 (20-25, 25-18, 26-24, 25-21) - LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA: Lampariello, Savani 12, Exiga (L), Parodi 13, Stankovic 8, Monopoli 1, Van Walle, Travica 6, Omrcen 25, Podrascanin 11. Non entrati Pajenk, Randazzo. All. Giuliani. COPRA ELIOR PIACENZA: Ammerman, Marra (L), Kral 1, Papi 11, Zhekov 4, Nikolov 14, Massari, Zlatanov 15, Holt 11, Tencati 3, Penchev. Non entrati Sidibé, Marretta. All. Lorenzetti. ARBITRI: Boris, Zucca. NOTE - Spettatori 1782, incasso 9225, durata set: 27', 26', 30', 31'; tot: 114'.

I'm surprised, I had the impression that Macerata MB were more effective than they actually were :what: 54% Dragan and 58% Marko...

• Apparantly stats are not telling the whole truth :rolll:
    I got the impression Piacenza reception was a lot worse than the stats are telling.
    For Nikolov - I hadn't watch the first set, maybe he played better but the last three was not impressive. Didn't score much, and most of the times his attacks were eighter blocked or defended. He wasn't very good on block too.
    Also it looked like Macceratta midles were completely dominating on court bur looking at the stats - it wasn't like that.

• Apparantly stats are not telling the whole truth
    I got the impression Piacenza reception was a lot worse than the stats are telling.
    For Nikolov - I hadn't watch the first set, maybe he played better but the last three was not impressive. Didn't score much, and most of the times his attacks were eighter blocked or defended. He wasn't very good on block too.
    Also it looked like Macceratta midles were completely dominating on court bur looking at the stats - it wasn't like that.

Totally! If you aked me to guess their attack%, I would have said at least 70-75%!! :lol:

About the reception, I honestly had the impression it wasn't such bad + I checked the stats to see if it was only my impression. But in the first set Piacenza (and Nikolov) played very well, may be that "increased" our impressions ^^ , while you missed it so you saw more negative stuff...

• I didn't realize that Macerata in ONE week (!!) will meet in the order Trento, Novosibirsk in Champions League and Cuneo :white:

Go guys!!! That's the moment to proove/understand how strong you are :super:

ps: wow, I think I'll be able to watch 2 of these 3 matches! 8o

• Zhekov has good stats and good rating from data volley, they changed him probably to get some air. Zlatanov was changed because he was heavily loaded with reception and didn't manage with that. Exiga and Stankovic made the difference for me, although Omrcen seems like MVP with these points he scored. He didn't have strong block against him, thanks to these two guys.

• Macerata - Piacenza

I know, I know... Penchev was totally lost on the court but I was so delighted to see him in game ^^ :D

Parodi more points than Savani. Well, it wasn't Cristian's show this time ;) Rather Omrcen's show.
    Exiga amuses me. Almost every time his team scoring point he jumps on some mate from team :P

• He also did 4 blocks, if I'm right...

But about Exiga I agree, he is amazing, so fast and precise :white: And so funny :lol:

Oh yes :lol: I didn't like him until yesterday.

• Why you didn't like him??? He is a bit scary smth :lol: , but amazing player! He is a ball himself :rolll:

'Cause I don't like guys who chew gum during the national anthem instead of singing.

• I've never noticed that! :what: Bad thing, indeed..

BTW, Club Italia won again!! 8o 3-0 over Reggio Emilia (that doesn't seem to be such in a great shape, I know, but now Club Italia has like 8 points, I think, and that's probably more than they got in the whole season las year :lol: 3 won over 3 matches, that sound so good, even if may be it won't last so long)

elisewin, we really have to go to support them when we can! :rolll: Unfortunally I can't watch Sportitalia here, the intensity of the signal where it's supposed to be Sportitalia (channel 34, I knew) is 0%...

ps here Modena-Monza http://www.sportube.tv/onair/st1.php

• Yes, incredible match!!!! Go Club Italia!!!!
    Kk15 Do you know the rosters 2011/2012?????

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011