Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• btw, why Germany was with abriviation "ALL" ?

ALL = Allemagne

This match is a prove as how misleading and unimportant statistics can be. http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23724

Germany is ahead in all categories. They outblocked France 17:6, attack percentage 54% to 43%, reception 51/38 to 48/33 and so on. But in the crucial moments France were better and more stable.

I wasn't really convinced by Tischers' setting, Böhme, as well as Tille played quite well. Schöps changed the match in the fourth set, but failed in the fifth....

But nothing is lost yet. France is a good team, and we should be able to beat Greece, win the semis and, most probably, will play France again in the final.

• But nothing is lost yet. France is a good team, and we should be able to beat Greece, win the semis and, most probably, will play France again in the final.

Greece :cheesy: Is Djuric in the roster? Stupid question :aww: For sure he is. When the match Germany - Greece will be?

• Deutschland wins easy ;)

• This match is a prove as how misleading and unimportant statistics can be. http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23724

Germany is ahead in all categories. They outblocked France 17:6, attack percentage 54% to 43%, reception 51/38 to 48/33 and so on. But in the crucial moments France were better and more stable.

It's often the case when there are unbalanced sets. (after all Germany outscored France 100-88 )
    Also France often has little number of blocks but they score many points after digs.

I don't know what happened in first set, but in the fourth, France quickly lost concentration after Schöps serves, and left the set to Germany. Even backup players entering the court were awfull (ex: Samica got 2 errors out of 3 receptions !), but they were able to be back in the game for the tie-break.

• It's often the case when there are unbalanced sets.

exactly.... Thats why i am always careful with judging players by just looking at a piece of paper :teach:

• the 4 set is endless :aww: And Holland only make serving errors - that is what is happenning, right now Bontje is not on the court ;)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• what a thriller in croatia. 35:33 for croatia. Fifth set now.....

• Yeah, the fourth set was for Croatia, they were leading almost all of the time with 3-4 points, they desreved to win it, and Holland made so many mistakes on serving in key moments...let's see what will happen now in the tie break

Wild Wild West!

• Van Dijk great serve :rolll: :obey:

Wild Wild West!

• Congratulations to Croatia :flower: :flower:

This is the biggest shame in recent Dutch Volleyball-history.

Giving such important match away, in such way...I'm speechless.

I'm really sorry for Jorna (libero) and Abdelaziz.

But all the others the 'so called' big names...shame on you, guys. Please retire :!: :!: :!: :!:

• This is incredibile :obey: I cannot find words to describe this feeling :drink: I was very angry on my team after first 2 sets but sth inside me was telling we still have chance. :cup: This is great victory for Croatia, maybe now some things will be better in cro volley. Omrčen played great match, Krnić after bad start was setting like in his best years (2006.). Tommorow we play vs Slovenia, hope my guys will find strenght to fight tommorow. IMO we have big chance for final :wavy: