You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 11:46am

Italia setter number 4 is very bad. He made many mistakes and his teamates were struggled to hit the balls. Italia is losing the match against Austrailia @@ OMG

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 11:57am

Bohme is playing as Opp in Germany. I never saw him playing as Opp.

Giani is using VNL to try everthing.
I think he is not satisfied with OPP position. But Fromm and Bohme are not good choices, I would say. The young Weber could be a suitable candidate.

Since GER is not participating WCH, why is he still trying everything? I think their main goal is to enter the F6. If they could have won the past two matches, there is still a chance for them. Now it's highly impossible.

I don't know why neither Malescha nor Weber were in the roster. Malescha is surely no superstar but as an opposite i think he would have added more to team than Böhme/Fromm. Linus Weber is considered to be the biggest talent in german volleyball for quite some time and his breakthrough as a high standard opposite would be very needed. But he is still only 18 and hasn't even played Bundesliga Volleyball yet. So he is only a promise to the future so far and imho germany will have to go with Hirsch/Malescha/Marks for the next years....
how's it even possible for a 203 cm tall player to be a libero????

Couldn’t watch the match. Who is that player?

He may refer to Egor Bogachev, Germany's second libero. He is only libero on paper and i don't think he will still see the court in VNL. He is a very talented OH whose actual weak points are reception/ball control. He is with the team for learning and hopefully this will pay out soon.
never mess with your setter......

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 12:00pm

The final 6 is over for Italia, I think -_-

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 12:03pm

Ahahahahhaha Blengini didn’t use Lanza to create more ‘excuses’ . He is nothing without Juantorena and Zaytsev
-Still hasn’t found any alternatives for Juantorena/Zaytsev. Nelli was so so ,Randazzo was disastrous .
-No alternative for Giannelli. Eliminate Spirito after one bad game.
-No new player
-Guidetti qualified to Final Six with much less talented team ,so no excuse.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "scarpetta" (Jun 17th 2018, 12:16pm)

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 12:22pm

Italy is nothing in attack without Zaytsev and Juantorena, I hope they will be soon back. We also have great problems with the setter: Giannelli is of course the first choice, but after him... nothing. Spirito played awfully against Japan in the last weekend, while Baranowicz was unwatchable today. Many sets were imprecise, there are no connection with the other players and some choices were questionable. Bad also Nelli and Randazzo.. so many silly mistakes and no concentration.
In general, too many mistakes in attack and on serve. Australia had their job eased by all the mistakes Italy made.. just such a horrible thing to watch. I don't know if Italy can make it to finals, anyway these players that had the opportunity to show their value, they showed nothing. Bad, very bad impression.. I'm really disappointed!

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 12:29pm

What's with this Japan team. They can go and play like the rest of the great teams. Is this going to be the sudden reversal of fortune? The JAP W team is going a bit down and the JAP M is on the rise?

andrea

Intermediate

• "andrea" is male

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 2:22pm

What's with this Japan team. They can go and play like the rest of the great teams. Is this going to be the sudden reversal of fortune? The JAP W team is going a bit down and the JAP M is on the rise?

Without De Cecco and Conte, this Argentine team is very average.

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 2:25pm

WoW! 2 Wins for Japan in this week. Great game!

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 3:20pm

Barnes is back! And is playing well.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 3:42pm

Because they are playing against weakened teams. Argentina's level will rise dramatically when their key players like De Cecco returns to the national team.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 3:57pm

So Antiga doesnt want a final 6 spot? A chance​ ia there but they just dont take it.

rugby

Troll

Favourite Team: CSKA, Trentino volley, Skra

Favourite Players: The coolest names in volleyball: Armando Danger & Destinee Hooker :D

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:57pm

Bulgaria is again playing very decent. Brasil may very well leave Varna with 3 defeats.
Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

andrea

Intermediate

• "andrea" is male

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 6:08pm

Bulgaria is again playing very decent. Brasil may very well leave Varna with 3 defeats.

Hopefully that's the case.

rugby

Troll

Favourite Team: CSKA, Trentino volley, Skra

Favourite Players: The coolest names in volleyball: Armando Danger & Destinee Hooker :D

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 7:15pm

Hopefully that's the case.

I don't know what's up with Brazil:/ They seem to be playing from bad to worse with each game. Honestly, I find it difficult to believe that they are on the verge of losing against this Bul team...
Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 7:47pm

So, Bra now with Murilo, this Victor C. OH, and William. It did work somewhat.

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:00pm

So, 3 lost games by Brazil this week. What could be the reason?

andrea

Intermediate

• "andrea" is male

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:01pm

Congrats to the Bulgarian team. Although Brazil played really bad this week, it still takes courage for the Bulgarian team to win.

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:03pm

The games here in the other venue is somewhat dark. Is this normal? I am seeing shadows. Or it is just me.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:44pm

Interesting development. Both of the league leaders last week got swept this week.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Monday, June 18th 2018, 2:17am

USA was able to sweep their pool without dropping a set.

This DeFalco kid is really something. Not the hardest hitter nor highest leaper but has very good VB IQ. If he can stay healthy, I can see him having the same success as Giba or Murilo. He should skip his last playing year of college and turn pro.

Social bookmarks