Champion's League 2009/2010

• Hmm how many wild cards have CEV. MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza from Poland takes first. What about Zeiler Koniz and Volero Zurich. Maybe this season they or one will play in IECL.

:gone:

• ı guess CEV probably will give TURKEY 2 more wild card.but to whom :what: eczacıbaşı (finalist of play off but 3 place in regular league standing) vakıfbank güneş sigorta(leader of regular season) telekom (second place in regular season) ı gues one will go to telekom because it is a ankara's team (cev wouldn't let 3 club from the same city-istanbul-) what about other wild card? (of course if cev would give, ı just suppose) to vakıfbank or eczacıbaşı?

• ı guess CEV probably will give TURKEY 2 more wild card.but to whom :what: eczacıbaşı (finalist of play off but 3 place in regular league standing) vakıfbank güneş sigorta(leader of regular season) telekom (second place in regular season) ı gues one will go to telekom because it is a ankara's team (cev wouldn't let 3 club from the same city-istanbul-) what about other wild card? (of course if cev would give, ı just suppose) to vakıfbank or eczacıbaşı?

I think, One of the will cards goes to Eczacibasi. Because; Mirka, Gulden, Esra will play in this team so Eczacibasi Zentiva finished 4th IECL Final Four, 3rd place in regular league standing and finalist of play off. And CEV, is aware of this issue. Additionally, this team are protected most of the staff. And Eczacibasi will a good team with a few very good players trasfer. I hope, one of the will cards goes to Eczacibasi. The problem is that; Will Eczacıbasi want wild card? :huh:

• ı guess CEV probably will give TURKEY 2 more wild card.

isn't it only 2 wild cards in total?? so if POland get one that means there's only one left

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Remember that not all teams who would be allowed to play in ECL also use this place, so I think teams who withdraw are replaced by wildcard teams. Last year Turkey got 2 wildcards, Austria got one and I think some more did...

• In My dreams ... Zariecze Odincowo and Uralochka Ekaterinburg in Champions League :cheesy: :gone:

honey dripping from the your mouth.(English translation of Turkish Idioms). :flower:
    I hope Uralochka Ekaterinburg goes to IECL. :gone:

• The 2009/2010 Women’s CEV Indesit Champions League will be played with 16 teams, with 12 deriving from the European Ranking and four wild cards. The starting line-up includes:

ZOK RIJEKA (CRO)
    RC CANNES (FRA)
    ASPTT MULHOUSE (FRA)
    Scavolini PESARO (ITA)
    Asystel NOVARA (ITA)
    Volley BERGAMO (ITA)
    Muszynianka Fakro MUSZYNA (POL)
    Aluprof BIELSKO-BIALA (POL)
    Metal GALATI (ROU)
    Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS)
    Universität-Tekhnolog BELGOROD (RUS)
    FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL (TUR)

plus four wild cards for the following clubs:

VK PROSTEJOV (CZE)
    MKS DABROWA GORNICZA (POL)
    Zarechie ODINTSOVO (RUS)
    Vakifbank Günes S. ISTANBUL (TUR)

• Zarechie Odintsovo in IECL. Thank You CEV :flower: But what about Eczacibasi and Galatasaray. Vakifbank out from semifinals in Turkey and with Wild Card?

:gone:

• Zarechie Odintsovo in IECL. Thank You CEV :flower: But what about Eczacibasi and Galatasaray. Vakifbank out from semifinals in Turkey and with Wild Card?:gone:

I think, one of wild card should go to Eczacibasi. But I heard, this team did not accept wild card. So I think Turkish teams dont succeed. Transfer period is not over but FB & VGS can not get good players for IECL. I hope my thoughts out wrong 8)

• Oh I see DELA Martinus is not participating... ;(

I think, Dela Martinus Amstelveen could join instead of Galati Team or one of Polish teams. I think, IECL will be fun this year.

• I think, Dela Martinus Amstelveen could join instead of Galati Team or one of Polish teams. I think, IECL will be fun this year.

On Martinus website, it is said that they need one season to consolidate the team!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Oh well I am sad to hear they have to rebuild for one year. ;( But I feel they will be much better if they play in 2010/2011! :thumbsup:

• IECL, why will play with 16 team this year?

• IECL, why will play with 16 team this year?

There r so many teams has been cancelled bcuz of the financial problem!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• "All volleyball fans are extremely eagerly waiting for Friday night, as the traditional European Volleyball Gala will be staged in the magnificent Vienna’s Town Hall combined with the Drawing of Lots for the 2009/2010 CEV Indesit Champions League and CEV Cup. The event – which is set to start at 8 pm – will be live-televised, with ORF Sport Plus serving as host broadcaster and CEV partner LAOLA1.tv providing a live streaming at http://www.laola1.tv

During the European Volleyball Gala Italian star Serena Ortolani and Swede Marcus Nilsson will be honored for their outstanding performances during the finals of the past season, whereas Croatian Irina Kirillova will receive a CEV Honorary Award for her startling career which started out some two decades with the gold medal she got with the then Soviet Union at the Seoul Olympics.

The European Volleyball Gala will also feature the first ever public and televised Drawing of Lots for the CEV Cup, with a total of 25 countries represented there. Actually, the program of the evening will start with the Drawing of the Women’s and Men’s CEV Cup, with Austria’s aon hotVolleys VIENNA and SVS Post SCHWECHAT having opted to compete there for the 2009/2010 season."
    CEV

• I think Polish female teams have much more difficult groups, than men. Especially Muszynianka. It could have been better, but though luck. We will be fighting :super:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D