Russia - Суперлига 2014/15

• Russian women's league next season will consist only 10 teams due to the financial problems of a couple of teams according to the Russian volleyball federation.

• Zé Roberto told Brazilian press that he will decide until Friday if he will be the coach of Krasnodar

• Zé Roberto told Brazilian press that he will decide until Friday if he will be the coach of Krasnodar

A couple of days ago Krasnodar has official announced that Konstantin Ushakov will be the head coach. So no place for Ze Roberto here I think.

• Russian women's league next season will consist only 10 teams due to the financial problems of a couple of teams according to the Russian volleyball federation.

It can be even less than 10, because financial status of Ufa's team is still uncertain.

• A couple of days ago Krasnodar has official announced that Konstantin Ushakov will be the head coach. So no place for Ze Roberto here I think.

Well, maybe there is place for both. I don't think Zé Roberto would lie about such thing.
    He said he is consulting Brazilian Federation about that possibility.

• Well, maybe there is place for both. I don't think Zé Roberto would lie about such thing.
    He said he is consulting Brazilian Federation about that possibility.

I wasn't suggesting he's lying, I just thought this info is out of date. But if anything new comes up, please, keep us informed.

• I wasn't suggesting he's lying, I just thought this info is out of date. But if anything new comes up, please, keep us informed.

Sorry about the miscommunication. I also found it very weird, but the news were from yesterday...I'll keep you updated about anything that comes up in Brazilian press.

• Zé Roberto said that he had an agreement with Krasnodar, but minor details made him not go to Russia. He said that Konstantin Ushakov would be hired anyway to be Zé's assistant and to coach the team when Zé Roberto was working with the NT, but now Konstantin will officially be the head coach during the whole season.

Source (in Portuguese): http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…cao-com-dinamo-krasnodar/

• Sheshenina < Pankova
    Carrilo = Goncharova
    Kutyukova < Marchenko
    Mihajlovic < Kosheleva (but she has left Moscow now)
    Shlyakhovaya < Sedova
    Orolova < Moroz
    Kuzyakina < Malova

Waiting for the new OH for Dinamo Moscow, right now there is no match IMHO.

• Can someone post the roster of Leningradska? I want to see who will be Santos' teammates

S: Rossamakhina D., Nepomnyaschikh N
    Opp: Petrova E., Tsvetkova Y.
    OH: Santos Y., Rinieri S., Bukreeva O., Tkacheva E.
    MB: Emelianova E., Schukina T., Zvyagina A., Merlina E., Yushkova X.
    L: Kashina M., Kupchinskaya M.
    Coach Kashin A.

• Dinamo Mscow should try to get Pasynkova or Sherban as loan form KRasnodar, since they have to many oh....the team could use some of them a lot.

I think Krasnodar's management will choose to keep them both on the bench, just to avoid making Moscow any stronger.