You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:04pm

Wow legendary spike from Zhu :white:

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:06pm

Wow legendary spike from Zhu :white:

Yeah that was fierce

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:06pm

I may not always like her attitude, but some of Gozde's digs are incredible.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:12pm

Service error followed by an overpass. Oops!

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:13pm

Robinson :obey: Girl you deserve longer playing time!

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Exactly the same as the first set. Vakifbank get into a huge lead, Eczacibasi slowly narrow the gap and even go ahead at 22-21 and 23-22 and then Vakif win the set anyway.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Those were 2 amazing and close sets! Eczacibasi just unlucky and a bit inconsistent in the end, I hope they just take the next 2 sets and we will have the most epic match. So far this match was great but now we need EczV time!

• "JordanLarson" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası Vitra

Favourite Players: Neslihan Demir, Bahar Toksoy Guidetti, Jordan Larson, Earvin Ngapeth, Maja Ognjenovic, Bruno Rezende, Natalia Obmachaeva

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:14pm

meliha get out please! :wall:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:16pm

Boskovic is 5/19 so far with 2 errors and blocked 5 times in attack :white:

Favourite Team: Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Yeon Koung Kim, Jaqueline, Boskovic, Maja Ognjenovic, Fabiana Claudino, Fabí, Takeshita, Saori, Werblinska, Fofão, Sokolova, Giba, Zaytsev, Kurek, André Nascimento, Leal, William, De Cecco, Stanley

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:17pm

1st set: Vitra turns the score to 22-21, Boskovic misses the serve, Vakif wins 25x22. 2nd set: Vitra turns the score to 23-22, Boskovic misses another serve, Vakif wins 25x23. Not saying it was her fault, but could have changed the sets stories

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:19pm

Who is #18 in the Red Shirt? Her hair keeps getting in my way, can't read it. I like her style. And #4 in Black.

Ah, Zehra

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:21pm

Who is #18 in the Red Shirt? Her hair keeps getting in my way, can't read it. I like her style. And #4 in Black.
18 is Zehra

4 is Beyza

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:21pm

Ah, Zehra

18: Zehra Güneş
4: Beyza Arici

Two young talented Turkish MBs :super:

Sisko was faster :lol:

nix_nech

Beginner

• "nix_nech" is male

About me:

Favourite Team: NT China, NT USA

Favourite Players: Zhang Changning, Zhu Ting

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:23pm

haha when Zhu Ting blocked that slide attack she was so happy and started celebrating by running in an anti-clock wise circle, then suddenly realised 'oops this is not the China NT' lol

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:23pm

WOW a red card for that. What a shame.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:25pm

WOW a red card for that. What a shame.
This referee is nasty. :teach: She is so biased towards ecz vitra. :lol:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Red card for Sloetjes who seems to have cursed something at that point, shocking. She is never loud or agressive really. Must be a first for her

I missed what that red card was for. No replay. Was it Zhu stomping her foot? Seems a little excessive

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:27pm

I hope Sloetjes stays. Performance aside, she seems more committed and passionate than ever.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 6:28pm

I missed what that red card was for. No replay. Was it Zhu stomping her foot? Seems a little excessive
This red card is for slotejes complaining. Black referee!!! :teach: