2010 Top Volley International

• because there is a ban on gambling in our country the government has banned site. ;)

wow ... screw the country in which you cant bet and fix matches :thumbdown: ... Croatian economy relies on bad gamblers .. they are the main resource of making some money ... We have more betting offices than kindergartens, schools, churches and hospitals together ... now I feel so fu _ king proud :super: :super: :super:

• Good luck Sopot :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• [...]

Janneke van Tienen en Nicole Koolhaas are also part of the team!

Hi
    I will be in Basel, with french journalist.
    Are you sure that Nikole Koolhaas will play in Basel ?
    Her french team, Vandoeuvre/Nancy let her play there ?

And there is only 5 teams 'cause RC Cannes can't come.
    They play vs Istres next thursday 30 december
    what a pitty

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Hi
    Are you sure that Nikole Koolhaas will play in Basel ?
    Her french team, Vandoeuvre/Nancy let her play there ?

She trained with the team since wednesday and will be part of the team in Basel. Otherwise a player of the team is not honest to me :)

• @ Chipp

And what about Kim Staelens...? She has trained in Almere as well last period, right? Will she be there as well, or will Judith Blansjaar be the setter?

• @ Chipp

And what about Kim Staelens...? She has trained in Almere as well last period, right? Will she be there as well, or will Judith Blansjaar be the setter?

Kim Staelens is also training in Almere but not part of the team for Basel. Judith Blansjaar & Femke Stoltenborg will be the setters in Basel.

• Fabiana will not play for VF..she stayed in Brazil

• Good morning everyone :thumbup:

soo .. today is the start of this tournament and these matches will be played

Perugia - Dutch All Stars
    Trefl Sopot - Volero Zurich
    Volei Futuro - Perugia
    Dutch All Stars - Trefl Sopot

so I would really appreciate if you could just say what do you think who will win any of these matches
    sort of a mini prediction game, I am interested in your opinion, you are good at this ...
    also I see here lot of Dutch people, so if you could say how good is this All star team ...
    thanks in advance for any tips :thumbup:

• Rescheduled timetable for today:

Montag, 27. Dezember 2010
    14.30 Uhr
    Sirio Pallavolo Perugia - Dutch All Stars

anschliessend
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Voléro Zürich

nicht vor 18.30 UhrVolei Futuro - Sirio Pallavolo Perugia

anschliessend

Dutch All Stars - Atom Trefl Sopot

@ MateySokolov

I'll give it a try....Dutch Allstar Team has this roster: setters: Blansjaar, Stoltenborg. MB: Steenbergen, de Kruijf, Pietersen. OH: Grothues, Huurman, De Vries Libero: Schoot, Knip, van Tienen Opp: Koolhaas.

About their strength: It's hard to say...they don't act as a clubteam, so we have to wait and see...I think we will know more after the Perugia match! I think Perugia has the biggest chance for the victory.

• Kirsten Knip is in Basel also as libero..:D