Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Hi,

Who has a better chance of winning, Korea or Serbia?

Korea has better shape at the moment, it seems Serbia will dissapoint again like in COQT

• Hi,

Who has a better chance of winning, Korea or Serbia?

In this quadrennial, Serbia and Korea have met 3 times:

WCH 2010 SRB-KOR 3:0

WGP 2011 SRB-KOR 3:0

WC 2011 SRB-KOR 3:0

Having a number of players missing, it will be difficult for Serbia to repeat the previous results. But, nevertheless, I believe Serbia can pull it off. I am not ready to come to terms with Serbia missing Olympics yet.

• I belive Korea will prevail over Serbia, but I wish the balkan team can surprise me, because I want them to finish in top3, which is highely unlikely if they lose tomorrow.

• You guys please remember 2004 OC qualification games. FIVB changed the rules at least two times.
    First, FIVB let Russia and Italy go to Japan instead of Poland and Turkey(they are the 2nd and 3rd of the European qulification games, according to the rule of 2004,they should go to Japan).
    In Japan, FIVB change the rules again, because two Asian teams is in top 3, there will be no more place for another one. Italy take the place which should belong to Thailand.
    So it's never fair for Asian team. I hope Thai girls will go to OC this time.

• Of course Japan UPSS :aww: Fivb will not let be a strong competition in Olympics coz they want to see Japan as medalist,it's their biggest dream ^^ Having a high level competition with more dangerous teams will risk their medal chance that's the fact guess.I would prefer a more exciting competition in Olympics but it's totally against FIVB's benefits.

Girl they won bronze in the WCH so regardless of the so called risks they could really grab a medal. Moreover, They could beat turkey any time that's for sure!

• Girl they won bronze in the WCH so regardless of the so called risks they could really grab a medal. Moreover, They could beat turkey any time that's for sure!

1) I am not a girl !!!
    2) Yes they won medal at home but it will not change the truth that Japan is playing with FIVB like toy :whistle:
    3)Your comment is too childish,from where topic turned to TUR x JPN ? :roll: This is volleyball everything can happen but don't be so sure about it like "ANY TIME" coz possible Japan and Turkey will meet 3-4 times this year so don't cry after if Turkey beats Japan :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Where is next world championship? and grand prix finals? maybe cev must ask for hosting :P

• Next World Championship will be in Italy. ;)

ahh at last :P so Europe will play at home against Asia Round 2 fight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• In Japan, FIVB change the rules again, because two Asian teams is in top 3, there will be no more place for another one. Italy take the place which should belong to Thailand.
    So it's never fair for Asian team. I hope Thai girls will go to OC this time.

It's just take away the advantage from Asian and become equal treatment, the rule is fair IMO
    But it's unfair for Thailand for sure, FIVB shouldn't change the rule after that Tournament ,that's a scandal

• You guys please remember 2004 OC qualification games. FIVB changed the rules at least two times.
    First, FIVB let Russia and Italy go to Japan instead of Poland and Turkey(they are the 2nd and 3rd of the European qulification games, according to the rule of 2004,they should go to Japan).

Sorry, I was deeply interested in that European tournament in Baku when Turkey lost final match against Germany but I don't remember any changes of rules and possible travel to Asia by Poland or Turkey.
    I remember all were sure Poland will not play in OG after lost semifinal.

• which are the most crucial matches of tomorrow??

for sure Korea - Serbia will show who will go to Olympics, however Korea still has chance get place from best Asian while Serbia hasnt

• if Serbia lost tomorrow they will be out, ofc mathematically they will still has low chance but if you ask me they will be totally out

next matches will be:
    Serbia - Korea
    Serbia - Cuba
    Serbia - Japan 0 - 3
    Serbia - Russia 0 - 3

tomorrow live or death i cant miss it 07:00 CET KOR-SRB