Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Villa Cortese wins the match and the series 3-1 matches. I kinda hoped Busto as underdog would win, but I have to say Villa played really well. Hodge and Aguero are amazing, Berg and Cardullo great as always, both middles do good work, Aury Cruz plays like a 2nd libero but as long as Hodge and Aguero attack like this that's not a problem.

• Congratulations Villa! Indeed deserved the achievement.

I think today Busto didnt play well in attack, they had many chances, but made to many mistakes in that area. :S Witch is a pitty, I wished they played their best, even if they lost anyway....but tat happens.

Congrats Havelkova and Bauer, they made very good semifinals! :)

• Congratulations Villa!!!!!!! :win: :win: :win:

Great match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Villa Cortese wins the match and the series 3-1 matches. I kinda hoped Busto as underdog would win, but I have to say Villa played really well. Hodge and Aguero are amazing, Berg and Cardullo great as always, both middles do good work, Aury Cruz plays like a 2nd libero but as long as Hodge and Aguero attack like this that's not a problem.

If Aguero and Hodge play like today, they are unstoppable. Both have the enormous jump-ability of afro/black people and enormous power! Besides the other players are class-players as well and there is huge experience in this team. For me it's clear: they will win Scudetto this season!

Hard to believe, this Villa lost to Muszyna a few months ago in CL :white:

• :wavy: Well, This time it was not "Aguero vs. Yamamay": ..
    Berg could rely on a Mega-Hodge and a consistent and reliable Aury Cruz; with a better distribution -and a staunch defense- Villa was able to overcome the fiery resistence of Busto team.
    Bauer devastating in attacks, yet far less in defence (especially in sets 3-4), Campanari and then Crisanti less and less able to block opponents' attacks, Serena forced to rely mostly on the H+H duo (very effective even tonight) and thus becoming more predictable.

So Villa did not miss the opportunity, as it didn't in last year's semifinals ... Congratulations to them and to the Yama team, they gave me feelings alike those I got from the epic clashes btw. Bruninho's Modena and Trentino Volley in the male tournament... :obey:

As to the 'scudetto', I learnt last year's lesson and I'll keep my mouth shut ... but I can't see a way for Bergamo to take it -lest Aguero and/or Hodge got injured ... :teach:

• stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=11186
    Hodge and Aguero led Cortese to this win.
    Congratulations :flower:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• As to the 'scudetto', I learnt last year's lesson and I'll keep my mouth shut ... but I can't see a way for Bergamo to take it -lest Aguero and/or Hodge got injured ...

That's what I mean. Bergamo has no player like that duo. Pesaro had Hooker..but we all know the story :S

• I agree, though I support Foppa, and I really always believe in them, I think is really hard for Bergamo or Novara to beat Villa at this moment.

I think much will depend of how these both teams (who passes to final) will serve against Villa. If any of them can manage to make preassure in Villa in their reception they have a chance.

• Hard to believe, this Villa lost to Muszyna a few months ago in CL :white:

Isn't this Villa that lost to Muszyna

• I've watched replay of the match Yamamay - Villa.
    What a match ! :white: Berg was great yesterday IMO and Cardullo in reception or defence, omg !

good luck today Foppa, I hope they'll win and will fight in final against Villa, it'll be hard to beat them but everything is possible :D

• FOPPA IN FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :woohoo:

Francy!!!! :heart:

A great game in defense for both teams! MErlo and Sansonna, a great battle!!!!! :box: Congrats to both!

I hope Bergmao can improve for the final and make a fair fight with Villa!!!!

Bergamo didnt arrive in final in Italy since 2005/2006!!!! So I think they will arrive really wanting to win as much as Villa, that lost last season. I wish for a good final serie! ^^

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Parabens, Joana ^^

Like I already said yesterday, I think it will very hard - almost impssible - for any opponent to beat current Villa Cortese, but who knows.. :win:

• Finally the real PICCININI!! :super:

Now it's hard with Villa,but not impossible!

• who will play in CL, Villa Cortese, Bergamo and...?