Italian League 2011/2012

• Both Barboza and Rineri passed horribly (16 % and 9%, respectively). IMO, Modena should sign a strong receiver/attacker. Neither Barboza nor Rineri is world class caliber player now.

• Stats here: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57771

Busto is amazing ! Modena could´ve won this though. Harmotto with amazing stats (24p as MB), also Rineri and Barboza with great numbers, but the big problem for them is Aguero, she just isnt the same level anymore at 35 years old. 16p in 54 attacks isnt enough if you want to beat the best team...

Thanks a lot ! Carli Lloyd : pretty, young, talent and strong in block !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• this just show us that Italian league is on level of French league

Ahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha :whistle:

• Both Barboza and Rineri passed horribly (16 % and 9%, respectively). IMO, Modena should sign a strong receiver/attacker. Neither Barboza nor Rineri is world class caliber player now.

Yeah I agree, both Barboza and Rineri isnt playing so well this season, in fact Aguero have been better but still much worse than before. I expekted more from Barboza, she played pretty good in Russia if I dont remember wrong.

but unfortunately in league where 2 Czech players are best players shows..

The Players From the Team who during the 2010 World Champs played tie break (as Japan and Russia) versus Brazil and won against Italy.

• to you is funny that they are so weak, but unfortunately in league where 2 Czech players are best players shows a lot about level of that league!

I agree with Bartek, this is the most ridiculous "argument" ever :wall: Havelkova and Havlickova are among the best players in Europe on their positions, it's not their fault that Czech NT is not so strong. What if Moreno and Montano would play in Busto, would you also say the level of Italian league sucks because 2 Colombian players are the best in the league!? Romanian NT also is not strong, but still Turlea is one of the best Opposites of the last 10 years...

• I would add that also the organisation/coaching of the club (Busto) and smart choice of the players (who are a real team) make that team so strong.. we can saw a "superstar" team ( for ex.Novara 09/10) which didnt play well :whistle:

• I dont get it...Busto have beaten Bergamo, Cortese and Pesaro, all teams who have played good in Champions League. Pesaro defeated Musyna and Moscow, and Bergamo def. Azerail Baku for ex. That indicate that the width is pretty good still, in the italian league. And Busto also def. Igtadischi both away and home, one of the strongest teams in Azeri League !

• I'm sorry Vaio but italian league and french league are not comparable.... :lol: For many reasons..! I agree with the others... Busto Arsizio is a very strong team.. It's not a case if they defeated a team as Igtisadchi in CEV cup..! Italian organisation is always excellent! :obey:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Novara 09/10

Novara management made error in transferring players. They signed two opposites (Flier, Kozuch) and expected one to play outside hitter and receive :aww:

And their two libero were teenagers.

So the only strong receiver was Tom and sometimes a middle blocker :rolll:

• now I gonna hear that Czech NT is strong team, OK what ever, you gonna see it soon how strong is Italian league.

Good Player doesn't mean strong NT example? Victoria Ravva.

Italian Serie A1 is the best Euro Legaue still because has the most young talented Players and the most old experienced.

• Russia,Turkey and Azerbaijan are the strongest? I think Italy still is. a load of young talented players such as Veljkovic,Klineman,Vasileva,Havelkova,Hippe etc etc are playing in Italy. As Bartek said, Also a lot of experienced players are still playing In Italy. I think This thing explains almost everything. Money can be one of the most important things for players, but Italy still has something,although Italy's economic problems continue...(I hope they can recover it asap! seriously...)

• I think we should stop talking about this topic...the truth is pretty clear and evident in my opinion.
    The strongest teams in Europe are from Turkey and Azeirbajan, and they are Fenerbache and Rabita. There are some other strong teams in Europe, such as the Dinamos, Eczacibacsi and Vakifbank but none of them is as impressive.
    That said, Azeri league is the most boring ever with teams playing 1 match a month, turkish level is so low and Russian is probably the best of these 3 even if not even comparable with the italian one.
    Anyway, great match yesterday between Busto and Modena and a great match by Piacenza as well. Good luck for the finals today.

• I'd like to see more challanging teams in Turkish league.sometimes,there could be some surprising results like the one in Ereğli Belediye-EcV match:3-2.Actually i havent watched all the Italian teams,only the ones in CL.And i didnt find them great.And i dont think Italian league is at a very high level as once it was.I watched a few matches in İtalian league and i was bored of watching them indeed.But yesterday's match between Piaceensa and Urbino was good in terms of digging.Sometimes, i take pleasure to some extent from watching the matches that the teams in the middle of the standings or lower playing between each other in Turkish league.I think we can't mention a total quality in any european leagues.Each one has her own porblems.for example,I dont know much about the digging,defence in Russian league etc.And Its very usual that in every league ,there are stronger teams,average teams and weaker teams.