Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• What will happen if the same team win the cup and the championship?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What will happen if the same team win the cup and the championship?

obviously if the cup winner also gets the chance to participate to CL, it participates to CL.
    so the best team which doesn't get the chance to enter Cev cup, does so.

to be more clear here is an example

league standing after regular season

1. team a (later becomes the champion)
    2. team b
    3. team c (later becomes the vice champion) (cup winner)
    4. team d
    5. team e
    6 team f

after the playoffs

1.team a -------> CL
    2. team c ------> CL
    3. team b ------> CEV cup
    4. team d ------->CEV cup
    5. team e --------> Challenge cup
    6. team f

• http://hurarsiv.hurriyet.com.t…/ShowNew.aspx?id=19736726 Interview with Leo.

I have not translated it, there are some mistakes but I do no want to correct them now XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler - Yeşilyurt 2-3 21-25 13-25 25-16 25-22 15-11
    28 points for NIkolova
    :thumbup: I think Yesilyurt are moving to position 6. with this win :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• thats a really good interview :D she likes Simit (Bagel) I guess everyone does like it. especially with turkish tea its the best brunch in the mornings ever :D

Simit is indeed very tasty :win: but only if the bread is still fresh :lol: I once bought one last summer, you could throw through a window :lol:

• yes, it has to be fresh ! i dont like bread from one day ago, like simit. if they are older than 24 hours, than they do not taste good. thats the reason why i buy every day fresh bread :D

• What is bagel?? I have seen some pictures but they seems different from each other XD

• Is it sweet?

• I watched first two set of ted-yesilyurt match.
    the commentator constantly talked about her: yesilyurt is undefeated since she is coming to the team, nikolova is good player, very good player, bla bla blah...
    I liked her too!

• No it isn't.

it tastes normal, just a lil bit but not much

And in Turkey there are people who eat during breakfast with the milk something like this????? OMG! :pinch:

Please, give Leo mozzarelle ahahah (but you don't eat them during breakfast)

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

And in Turkey there are people who eat during breakfast with the milk something like this????? OMG!

Yes in Bulgaria also many people eat for breakfast bakeries like bagels, pretzels and tradionall banitsa with cheese while drink airan ( drink in Bulgaria and Turkey from yoggurt and water ) Also someone likes the drink called boza ( which is very difficult for explanation but it's well known in Bulgaria and Turkey and his taste is schoking for many foreigners). Maybe someone prefers to eat these bakeries with a cup of milk. Nothing strange. Different peoples, different preferences. Wow i feel so hungry now from all these talks.